Reviews for The Prayer Warriors 1: The Evil Gods Commentary
Stan chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Oh, damn. He's a GOFF. TAAAARRRRAAAAA!
Stan chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Shimata, Tommy has balls...
Stan chapter 9 . 7/24/2014

I, クリス, abolish all your sins.

Now there, Tommy-boy. :P
Kara chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Yes, Conservapedia is that stupid. I'd recommend Rational Wiki instead. They're biased in the other direction, but they admit it and don't just make **** up.

This guy is even more evil than he thinks everyone else is. If only I could destroy his mind, break him mentally, fix him... *Sigh*

Anyway, this is hilarious. Great job.
Pokemon67 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
The original author wrote something that was not good, nor very Christian. But how about tell him that in a review? Nicely?

I can understand how the fan fiction made so many people upset, myself included, but have you even thought how upset he must be with so many people hating him? How would you like if hundreds of people told you to go to Hell, and called you bad names? Not one reviewer gave him a chance to correct himself, instead, you all went off to 'commentate'.

Do you honestly think that this is better than what he wrote?
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
HVHFUVFIAJFODIVF
The Creator-sama chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Kill it! Kill it! Kill it! Kill it! Kill it!
Kill it with fire!
HURRY!
It makes Christians look evil!

Hey, hypocrite, GO DROWN IN A WELL!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Oh my god, the commentary is on of the best Inhave ever read however I hope the author of the book is trolling or he is som big ass motherf..king racist sexist anti-religion that is not christian that will probably get beat and I hope I will be one of them!
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
Excellent Commentary.
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
I'm pretty sure whoever wrote this has annoyed not just Harry Potter fans, but he probably annoyed fans of any fandom.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Reading this, there is no way this guy is Christian. He believes that he is, but he's warped it into something it's not.
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Whoever wrote this has no concept of Greek Mythology at all, and thanks for the Commentary.
connor1504 chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
This commentary is absolutely wonderful.
God's Child chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
I'm so sorry you have to read this fic. :/
It REALLY makes us Christians look bad. We're not monotonous sadists who think everything is sinful and must work to eradicate it.
I hope you give us another chance. Please just forgive him.
Blessings to you and your family! Mwaaaah! ️️
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Love this commentary. This dumb "author" thinks that Harry Potter and Percy Jackson is evil? Does he also think The Church of England is evil? He basically just annoyed the entire planet with his "series". Also, has the di Angelos cloned themselves? I counted two Biancas' and two Nicos' in the same sentence. Also, this "author" doesn't have a clue about the Harry Potter and the Percy Jackson series at all.