Reviews for Hidden Affections Of A Brotherly Nature
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 3 . 1/15
Reading fics with Ireland in them always feels so trippy as an Irish person. Do we really come off as some sort of bully? And which 'Ireland' are you writing about -out of curiosity- the North or the Republic?
Winter chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Wow, interesting, I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Wow! Is all I can say right now just . . , WOW! that was so totally amazing! Anyway please continue this beautiful and awesome creation!
Wish you luck,
Alellia
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
THIS IS FABULOUS! CAN YOU UPDATE PLEASE!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Okay... now please continue...

*stating at the fic intensely hoping next chapter would suddenly appear out of nowhere*

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER ? ! !

I WANT TO SEE ENGLAND'S BROTHERS WORRYING ABOUT HIM ! ! !

Poor Ireland... can't get close to the unconscious England...
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
this is a good one. please make more, i have always thought they were actually a tight family, and that the way they interact was just them. it like a bickering loud crazy family. it how they show affection and just goes to show how strong their relationship is despite the bickering or rather it because of the bickering that they can say whatever they want without any reservation?
kittywitchy chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Update? Please?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
heyy when are you gonna make more chapters for this
ParadigmShift26 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I love this!
:D
Its hard to find a story focusing on the UK brothers.
I hope this isn't discontinued because it'd be a real shame. Its really good.
Please update soon!
CheshireCat19 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
More please I would love to see where this is going!
yunike08 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Oooh, I think this is the 2nd time I browsed through this story. I still like it!

I wanna know what happens next especially with England. Meow!
Please continue this but take your time. I love this idea. Take care Of yourself,
Daichan795 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Meeeh?! Why isn't this updated?! Please add another chapter soon! I want to know what happens and I'm worried about England! DONT DO THIS TO ME!

Please update!
hummingbird98 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I love this story. It isn't often that authors put Ireland in a world meeting. Please update soon :D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
More pls! I luv brotherly luv b tween uk bros!
stoicWanderer chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
WHY U NO UPDATE?!

Seriously I love this story, and I'm usually depressed because there isn't a lot of them.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »