Reviews for Graboids vs Cybertronians
chris kidder chapter 1 . 3/18
keep on writing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
awesome and very cool wonders if there are more stories with this crossover
SunstreakersSquishy2.0 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Love the story! love the movie tremors!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
heh. Interesting. I'd love for the Transformers to go after those things too. Love that you involved Barricade.
zombiesluvme chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Well this was just brilliant. I freaking love Tremors! And having a Transformer in Perfection is fantastic!

Great job. I freaking love you!
TFSTARFIRE chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
i absolutely love the Tremors films and the thought of Burt Gummer meeting up with Ironhide makes me crack up,
Great crossover.
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA! Oh my god! NEVER have I read such an awesome crossover! My only regret is that you only included the first movie! I FREAKING LOVE TREMORS!
Autobot Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
XD XD XD XD XD LOL! XD GO IRONHIDE! XD
Darker Then Midnight chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I love miles last line! I read that and just couldn't hold my laughter any more.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This REALLY needs to be continued or given a sequel. I can totally see Wheeljack capturing El Blanco and keeping him as a pet. How would the Cybertronians deal with Shreikers or Assblasters? Too much potential here.
Chemical Access chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
ahhhh! i havent seen tremors in such a long time! i love all of them!

story was great! last sentence, of course ironhide would happily blast them away. keep it up!
Polish chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
-Everyone in the studio- LOL! -falls over laughing!- OH man! That is for the win! I loved the ending! very well done
Dethia1101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
FUNNEH! continue PLZ!
BoobooKitty-1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
this was awesome update pleaseeeeeeee
beetransfan chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Please let there be another chapter soon because I am LOLing my but of. I wonder how Miles got 'Cabe to get the others from their roofs and the part that got me HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAing in the first place was the WTF? exsprission on Prime's face it was beyond funny.

beetransfan ending transmission