Reviews for Graboids vs Cybertronians
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 9/2
*dying with laughter at the perfection of Ironhide gleefully blasting Grabboids*
chris kidder chapter 1 . 3/18
keep on writing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
awesome and very cool wonders if there are more stories with this crossover
SunstreakersSquishy2.0 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Love the story! love the movie tremors!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
heh. Interesting. I'd love for the Transformers to go after those things too. Love that you involved Barricade.
zombiesluvme chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Well this was just brilliant. I freaking love Tremors! And having a Transformer in Perfection is fantastic!

Great job. I freaking love you!
TFSTARFIRE chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
i absolutely love the Tremors films and the thought of Burt Gummer meeting up with Ironhide makes me crack up,
Great crossover.
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA! Oh my god! NEVER have I read such an awesome crossover! My only regret is that you only included the first movie! I FREAKING LOVE TREMORS!
Autobot Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Darker Then Midnight chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I love miles last line! I read that and just couldn't hold my laughter any more.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This REALLY needs to be continued or given a sequel. I can totally see Wheeljack capturing El Blanco and keeping him as a pet. How would the Cybertronians deal with Shreikers or Assblasters? Too much potential here.
Chemical Access chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
ahhhh! i havent seen tremors in such a long time! i love all of them!

story was great! last sentence, of course ironhide would happily blast them away. keep it up!
Polish chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
-Everyone in the studio- LOL! -falls over laughing!- OH man! That is for the win! I loved the ending! very well done
Dethia1101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
FUNNEH! continue PLZ!
PrimesSPARROW chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
this was awesome update pleaseeeeeeee