Reviews for Gethsemane
Lizline chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
This is just perfect.
They make for a wonderful "love conquers all" story. :)
jojo chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! I was thinking of writing one like this but then I realized I am too lazy to ever write such a long story, and then I found this story! and I loved it sooo much! please write another chapter? please please please?
ptl4ever419 chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
I love it!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Yey! Happy ending! Limiting pda in front of clyde! Smart idea! Hahaha! More!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Oh no! Emily! Save her clyde! No! Save her doyle! I'm torn! I kinda like clyde too! But doyle's so sweet!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Aww! So sweet!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I love doyle and emily! And jtf twelve too, more specifically clyde and tsia. It sucked she died, and i gotta thing for brits! :) i miss emily!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I love doyle here! I hope they'll make up!
Lumos-MischiefManaged-Nox chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Wow, this story was awesome! I loved the other side of Ian Doyle. I can't wait for the next one!
Graveygraves chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
This story was so addictive and I totally enjoyed every minute of it. It was so well written, the detail and and accounts making it so realistic.
Graveygraves chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Only just managed to start reading this - got the first couple of chapters done and just wanted to let you know what a fantastic story this is. It is such an interesting idea and I can't wait to see how it develops.
TheTruthBetween chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
I feel like, if I don't review this chapter, it means that the fic won't actually be over. I love this story. Seriously. So much. So, so, so much. Please write more Emily/Ian fics. You're amazing at them.
hp123456 chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I LOVED this story! What a wonderful ending, it left a huge smile on my face-Thanks so much D
radioactive460 chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
This story of Ian and Emily has been amazing from beginning to end. Your stories never disappoint due largely to the fact that you manage to capture the essence of each character, even when writing an alternative story such as this! Thank you for sharing and I eagerly await your next offering!

A side note: I saw your post in the Author's Corner that you will continue to write Emily after Paget exits the show. I am so relieved by this news since you write Prentiss so well!

Another side note: I love your tumblr!
greengirl82 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012