Reviews for The Presidential Treatment
Rubbiah
Crap. Absolute tosh
Sorry but Bella is just plain annoying. Bland. Nothing else there. Just a whole lot of whining.
Your story is just amazing!
It got me hooked from the very beginning!
I hope your son thrives in the years to come.
Gidget922 chapter 51 . 1/22
Wow!steamy.
Looking foward to reading Master of Oz
Gidget922 chapter 50 . 1/22
Wow that was one fantabulous story
Gidget922 chapter 45 . 1/20
Royce/James
Gidget922 chapter 38 . 1/20
Hmmm Seth sperm donor?
PencilCase chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
This Bella is so exhausting. Like the world owes her something. I wanted to read the whole fic but I don’t think I can stand more chapters of her just being a plain old shrew. It’s not cute.
TurtleLover13 chapter 5 . 8/9/2017
Wow, I never heard of that before. I am sorry about your son. I wish the best for him and you.
Tan R chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
This is so unbelievable I can't even...no.
Tan R chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
Wow, can Bella be anymore selfish? In reality she would have been locked up. And she would've single handedly ruined her sisters career. No investigation would've been necessary
Tan R chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
No offence to Bella but I didn't see anything wrong with this bill, logically speaking .
Jaygm chapter 50 . 3/25/2017
I really love this story! It was full of a bit of everything, and you ended it at a very good place. Everyone is healthy and happy. Thank you.

I hope the years have been kind to you Cayden, and he is happy and healthy as well. I learned a lot about FPIES and hope that someday it is cured and gone for good.

Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 49 . 3/25/2017
Wonderful chapter. FPIES has to be a horribly sucky thing to live with. If some kids are so severely affected that they can only eat a handful of foods, how can they even get the proper nourishment? That has to be so difficult to deal with. I admire you and your ability to not only deal with the disease affecting your son, but all the other things you have been accomplishing in your life at the same time. What a role model you are. I am a total slug compared to you.
3,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »