Reviews for Unbecoming
longtobeme chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Nothing Edward says can excuse how he and his family destroyed Bella's life.
longtobeme chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
I hate that Edward showed up in Prague!
longtobeme chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Edward is a jerk. He needs to back away from Bella. I hate Esme, too!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
This is becoming more and more clear.
longtobeme chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Bella needs to put out a "hit" on Edward! She needs a restraining order against him for interfering with her career. He has no legal right to control any aspect of her existence.
longtobeme chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I don't really care why Edward was so hateful and divorced Bella. Now. I am so angry that I want Edward and his "family" to self-destruct and disappear.
longtobeme chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
My heart is breaking for Bella! She needs to get out of that hospital and out of the USA!
longtobeme chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Edward sounds like an ass!
longtobeme chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I am so curious to find out more!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I knew there had to be a good reason for Edwards actions, but they still seem a little extreme.
melisa79 chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
When are you going to finish this?
divyvicki chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Boy u really have me stumped as to why Edward left in the first place and why the Cullen's abandoned her to start with.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I'm really interested to learn what caused Edward to get the divorce in the first place.
MessyMoose chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Poor Bella, she's been through hell.
roxiegirl chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
Omg! I started reading this from a rec I saw on Twatter. I started last night and barely got any sleep because I could not stop reading. And now I've finally caught up to your chapters and am dying for the next one! I could kick myself for starting another WIP...I just hope since it's been over two months you are close to posting the next chapter! *fingers crossed*
2,483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »