Reviews for Unbecoming
eli-dunbigboot chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I'm going to love the mixture of timelines! Great work so far.
LA TUA CANTANTE MS. CULLEN chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow great story, I can't wait to find out what happens next. I can feel Bella's hearbreak while reading the first chapter.
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I can't wait for her reaction to that. Great chapter.
Yebabb79 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
What an ass he didn't want her and now he acts like he cares he needs to kick rocks Can't wait for next update
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
So I primised myself I would not read any AH for a while and concentrate on AU but then I figured given my total fail at getting time to read CC (which I love, BTW), I had better hop onboard this one from the beginning. I am not disappointed so far. I love how you can write strong characters.
prettyflour chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
a second chapter too? Woo!

and the story begins to unfold... I LOVED when she said her name and didn't cringe or hesitate. A sign of healing and moving on. I sign of strength.

and of course, I love the end of the chapter too. The new bitter/snarky Bella amuses me so.

britnic77 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Good start but I am really wondering what caused the rest of the Cullens to desert her! Cause damn losing a babt, a husband and the family you have had most of you life would be very very bad!
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
OME I'm dying here...sniffles...she lost everything!
prettyflour chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Yay! You posted it!

I gotta say... Although I adore your snark (I still consider you my queen of snark!), it's very cool to see a different side of your writing. Great range in your talent.

My favorite part of this chapter is the last paragraph. Comparing their marriage to the ruins of Pompeii, buried under layers of volacnic ash... So powerful and a wonderful beginning.
susanpr chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
OK - I thought after reading the first chapter and your AN that the miscarriage was the trigger for the divorce, but from this chapter, that seems not to be what happened. Edward seems just as damaged as Bella, but yet, he left her, and all the Cullens sided with him... I need to know WHY!

I love this new story. Any fic that can grab me like this in the first two chapters is going to be great. Can't wait for more.
jansails chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Is this gonna be a 'New Moon" sacrifice on Edward's part,having walked away given Bella up in a divorce so she could supposedly/allegedly live a better live?

jansails/jan2
WantNeedLove chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Wow! I can't wait to see where you take this story! I am anxious to find out why Edward is the way he is AND why she "can't go back" to Africa. Excited to read your next update!
mamabean chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Hooray for another update! I love your Bella - she's been through so much, and it's made her so incredibly strong. Edward must hardly recognize her! I'm glad she's giving him a hard time, the lawyer line was just perfect.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Wow. I don't like this Edward much at all right now. Though of course you haven't given any reason for WHY their marriage fell apart and why Carlisle/Esme are on his side, apparently. So...what happened? I'm terribly intrigued. Love this Bella. My gosh, he has a backbone! Of course, all your Bellas do. :)

Thank you for sharing.

TMOT :)
ChulaB chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Noooooo.. I have to wait a whole week to see how Bella's gonna kick eddies ass! Well that's what I think she should do ;)
2,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »