Reviews for Unbecoming
Butterfly56 chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
I have never posted before but I just had to say that this is a great story and I love how you write!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
I already commented a while ago on the last chapter you wrote and I want to beg you again to please continue this story! It's so amazing I need to know how this ends!
lesuse chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
Well, just started reading this story, and wow, what a wild ride! This is the worst case of Edward hurting Bella for her own good that I've ever read! I just wonder if she'll be able to heal from all this. I think it will take a very long, long time. Especially since I think she's gone crazy right here at the end of this chapter! Can't wait for the next post - hope to hear from you soon!
Fantasy0506 chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Love the TS Eliot reference.

I absolutely adore this story and re-read it regularly.
umm chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
westy95 chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Oh my... amazing story couldn't put my tablet down, really hope you can finish it, just brilliant
LRK860 chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
Hi!, Hope you are well and can work on this story soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
This is one of the best fics I've read in a long time! Can't wait to read on
MentallyDazzled chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Please update soon MD xx
Romancebuffgian chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
I really liked the story please do continue wen u can Ican't wait to know what happens
twilightlover2990 chapter 13 . 3/14/2014

I was wondering if the story has been put on hiatus as its been some time since it was updated. I know you must be a very busy person and I know RL sucks big time but I would really appreciate if you continue the story as I really like it and though this is the first time I'm sending out a review I have read the story quite a few times.
I sincerely hope that you continue the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I seriously can't wait to read more!
Cherrysinger chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
This is such a powerful story. I am in awe.
twiclare chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
I loved Mrs Bishop coming to the rescue! I really hope you continue with the story, it really is gripping. Thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Eleazar seems completely insane!
2,467 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »