Reviews for Unbecoming
LRK860 chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
Hi!, Hope you are well and can work on this story soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
This is one of the best fics I've read in a long time! Can't wait to read on
MentallyDazzled chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Please update soon MD xx
Romancebuffgian chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
I really liked the story please do continue wen u can Ican't wait to know what happens
twilightlover2990 chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Hello

I was wondering if the story has been put on hiatus as its been some time since it was updated. I know you must be a very busy person and I know RL sucks big time but I would really appreciate if you continue the story as I really like it and though this is the first time I'm sending out a review I have read the story quite a few times.
I sincerely hope that you continue the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I seriously can't wait to read more!
Cherrysinger chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
This is such a powerful story. I am in awe.
twiclare chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
I loved Mrs Bishop coming to the rescue! I really hope you continue with the story, it really is gripping. Thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Eleazar seems completely insane!
twiclare chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Okay, my brain has finally engaged and I've realised that this is a twist on 'I left to keep you safe from my world Bella' although what the danger was is escaping me! Was there some significance in Lauren's disappearance? I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
twiclare chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Love the southern eccentricities! I live in the south of England and we're almost as pathetic at dealing with snow, it doesn't take much for everything to grind to a halt! Still can't wait to find out what happened to make them all abandon her!
twiclare chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Loving this so far. Mrs Bishop, Jane and Tanya are great, I love their humour! I can't wait to find out what on earth happened with the Cullen's and why they abandoned Bella.
twiclare chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Sad start, I wonder what went wrong.
triplejjjones18 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
I hope you finish this story. I seriously had tears in my eyes the entire time.
dawning beauty chapter 13 . 12/18/2013