Reviews for Unbecoming
Cecily chapter 8 . 2/24
How can the monster who killed Bella's child say that she didn't deserve to have children?!
SeekerNewbie chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
I've loved reading this story. I couldn't put it down, I stayed up til 1am to read it. Have you written more? Please finish it. It's a great story

Bec
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
You said Bella would get help in the next chapter... where is the next chapter?! Please please please update! This story is too brilliant to leave incomplete!
Allyson chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
please please please update!
sweetmahogany chapter 13 . 8/11/2015
Oh my God, how I've never found this little gem is beyond me! I'm completely captivated by this story of yours and I truly hope you finish it. I have to know how it all ends...
Frivolouslizy chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
Going into this story I didn't expect this kind of action packed tale. I found myself very frustrated with Edward. While I now understand the situation because everything has unraveled, I can't say that I am cheering for Edward. I think he's too controlling. Every time Bella seeks to voice her own opinion, contradictory to hers he immediately shuts her down and manhandles her. He won't allow her to make her own plans either. Often he brings up how different she is from the "old Bella". This old Bella doesn't sound like the kind of protagonist that I would like because she seems meek and unable to take care of herself. I'm worried about her future relationship with Edward and the way that they will handle their relationship if it is to continue. This has definitely intrigued me though.
Zsadistika chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
When will the next chapterr will be up?
z
MissTeenageDream chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I wish you would come back :(
This story is too good to not be completed!
twi1ightfan123 chapter 13 . 3/31/2015
What happened to this story :( was one of the best plot lines I've ever read! X
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
I'm so infinitely disappointed that this story died. Such a waste.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
You have captured the Southern mentality perfectly in this story. Good read; I will wait patiently for the rest.
devumma chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
I don't normally read fics that aren't complete or haven't been updated in awhile because i hate not knowing how things turn out and i'm afraid to be left hanging indefinitely! I have no idea why i started reading this, but i am glad i did. It's very well written and i hope you do complete it. Thanks for this great read.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Please, please would you finish this story?
Saint Genevieve chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Yay, you're back! Can't wait
9696scarlet chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
I understand that you are writing this story again. I'm so happy - it's a wonderful story! Hope to see the next chapter soon.

Kate