Reviews for Unbecoming
twiclare chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Okay, my brain has finally engaged and I've realised that this is a twist on 'I left to keep you safe from my world Bella' although what the danger was is escaping me! Was there some significance in Lauren's disappearance? I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
twiclare chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Love the southern eccentricities! I live in the south of England and we're almost as pathetic at dealing with snow, it doesn't take much for everything to grind to a halt! Still can't wait to find out what happened to make them all abandon her!
twiclare chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Loving this so far. Mrs Bishop, Jane and Tanya are great, I love their humour! I can't wait to find out what on earth happened with the Cullen's and why they abandoned Bella.
twiclare chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Sad start, I wonder what went wrong.
triplejjjones18 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
I hope you finish this story. I seriously had tears in my eyes the entire time.
dawning beauty chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Please update soon!
thepinktabby chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
In this chapter you had the flashback of Angela's conversation about her scholarship. Is this the same Angela who was assaulted by Eleazar later in the story? Is it because of Bella's wish that her friend get help to go to school that brings Angela under the radar of Eleazar?

I figured out that Lauren's mystery boyfriend is Eleazar. So does 'the new game' ends up with the death of Lauren or does that not matter yet. *thinks* hmm... ;)

I like the way ya think. I noticed that there is a major theme that has yet to be addressed yet. Bella having lost her child is very similar to how Esme would be feeling having 'lost' Bella due to essentially the same man.

I love Mrs. Bishop she's awesome!
Thanks for the story, I look forward to more.
twilightmom96 chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
I hope u will finish this story someday!
thinkb4uact chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
Wow what a great story. I really do hope you finish this story.
temac chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Is it sad that I still have this story on alert and hope for an update? I still know exactly what happened after all this time and wonder about your story. I hope you are doing well and that you will be able to pick this back up and continue at some point. Just wanted you to know.
Taylor9901 chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
I wish you would continue this story. I loved it so far.
ladylibre chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Okay, so I'm gonna try to be calm here, not make any sudden moves as everybody's all amped up and packin' heat, but er... I mean, that is... YOU JUST GON LEAVE ME HANGING RIGHT THERE? Seriously?

I'm reeeeeeeally hoping there's more somewhere. Otherwise I will not be held responsible for my actions ;-)
ladylibre chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Captivated, curious, and clicking NEXT
lanigirl96003 chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
I see its been a long time since u have updated. But just read this and lovred it I hope that u will updat
snoopylover60 chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Given that it has been over a year, I am guessing you are not updating this.

I hope that you do. IT is very riveting!
2,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »