Reviews for A Thousand Dreams
Deadly Little Liar chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh my god, this was amazing. It was so sad, but so hopeful at the same time. If possible, I loved the dream where Merlin cast a truth spell on himself and Morganna and they talked.
novelreader chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
Love it!
novelreader chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
Aw this one's my favorite, and so heartbreaking.
novelreader chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Wow, this was an AU that somehow was similar to the original (not talking about the show) story. Though I wonder why you didn't mention Merlin revealing he also had magic and that he was more powerful, then again it's not in Merlin's nature to flaunt power even if he had a lot.
always-never-obviously chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
I love this so much
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
This is my favorite.. you hit the feels. Straight. :')
AJsRandom chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Wow. Just wow. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Aww... that's so sad. Is that what the Doctor feels like sometimes? (If so, no wonder he acts strangely!) A great piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I would love to read these two: Merlin coming to morgana's hovel and using the honesty spell, and the one where he revealed his magic to her...
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Goodness that was breathtaking, such wonderful prose and lucid story telling ... These au's make me SOOO happy and sad simultaneously...plz keep them coming
iwannabeX chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
omg all these are so epic! and the opening is just WOW! going straight to favourites!
AmyNY chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
This may be my favorite chapter so far. Beautifully written.
Xivida chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
No, that's not Merlin, that's me sobbing.
Oh Morgana, I still love you so much.
You were so much more once, so much more than you degenerated to be...
This is beautiful and poignant and amazing. I don't know if I should hate you or love you.
THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME.
all-in-time chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Nice to see this was requested. The image of a young Uther with a brilliant singing voice and the subsequent scene with the four of them and the sun at the firelight just... stuck with me. Very precious, the whole fic. It does not feel like a regular fanfic at all, but something of its own right - if I make any sense at all. Also, I need to compliment on the great use of first person storyteller, it makes the whole story sound so warm, I can almost hear old Morgana's voice. The idea that Merlin died so much sooner is heartbreaking, but also... very mature take at things.
all-in-time chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Amazing. The third one would also have been my request. Reminds me of season one Merlin - who could have heart to hurt that?