Reviews for A Thousand Dreams
bakajun chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
Arthur the Second is a dream comes true. #feels Loveliest Mergana moment so far! #lovethissomuch Please continue.. pretty please?
bakajun chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
i wish... Friggin beautiful! Mergana feels in another level! Oh, my poor heart.. #sad #heartbroken #love #lovethis
bakajun chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
lovelovelovelove this!
bakajun chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
This is so beautiful! Brilliant! So glad i found my way here.. #LoveMorgana #LoveMergana
They Will Tell My Story chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Oh my god, this was amazing. It was so sad, but so hopeful at the same time. If possible, I loved the dream where Merlin cast a truth spell on himself and Morganna and they talked.
novelreader chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
Love it!
novelreader chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
Aw this one's my favorite, and so heartbreaking.
novelreader chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Wow, this was an AU that somehow was similar to the original (not talking about the show) story. Though I wonder why you didn't mention Merlin revealing he also had magic and that he was more powerful, then again it's not in Merlin's nature to flaunt power even if he had a lot.
always-never-obviously chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
I love this so much
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
This is my favorite.. you hit the feels. Straight. :')
AJsRandom chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Wow. Just wow. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Aww... that's so sad. Is that what the Doctor feels like sometimes? (If so, no wonder he acts strangely!) A great piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I would love to read these two: Merlin coming to morgana's hovel and using the honesty spell, and the one where he revealed his magic to her...
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Goodness that was breathtaking, such wonderful prose and lucid story telling ... These au's make me SOOO happy and sad simultaneously...plz keep them coming
iwannabeX chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
omg all these are so epic! and the opening is just WOW! going straight to favourites!