Reviews for A Thousand Dreams
all-in-time chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
So. Much. Goodness. In one massive chapter, you show more wisdom than some through a whole fic. The choices and actions that the characters make, speak volumes. So sharp and moving, nothing excessive here. And, even before I can finish it, I found my favourite line:

"There are a hundred dreams where you told me the truth, gave in and whispered "I have magic, too." In many, it saved my soul. There's one where it broke me, and dozens and dozens where I used it to break you and Camelot."

(For that is the true reason behind Merlin's decision: even if it was just one chance in hundreds that Morgana would turn on him, it was still a risk too high to take.)

Your fic is amazing, seems like thousand lifetimes on top of each other.
Erm.. And a little request, if I may...Have you considered a reincarnation fic in the same format, except with events in history, with different characters for Merlin and Morgana, and the rest? I'm only suggesting, cause It already feels like this. Thank you for writing, I'll go read the rest.
Murphy AT chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
He's a wonder! I wish...well, I suppose that's the point of these. So many futures they could have had... Thank you for some of the best crafted AUs I've yet read!
cmb chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I like the one where 'Arthur got a child on Gwen while his father was still living. Uther refused to let him marry her, of course, and Arthur would not let his child be born without his name. They ran away together. You turned to me for companionship, and we clung to each other as Uther's tyranny grew worse. When he died, we asked Arthur to come back, to reclaim his throne. He refused. You were heartbroken, and I made you my consort in an effort to shock him into coming back. It didn't work, of course (though I woke laughing from a dream of his face when he heard the news). He became a country landowner, running a farm of sorts, and he was better at it than any of us would have believed possible. Albion was never united, but Camelot survived tolerably enough.'

This is very well written. You portray Morgana very well, and I like the idea of so many alternate realities.
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Thank you so much for posting this! It was great.
Child of Pendragon chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
wow you write SO well, i especially loved the last paragraph -

" Our son Arthur was Pendragon and dragonlord, sorcerer-king and servant-ruler, and we had given him the very best of ourselves... "

wow i love ur writing please continue
ArdeaSpark chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
I loved it! That was a great chapter!
Fiwen9430 chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Aww he married Elena's kid, that is just adorable. And I love how Kilgarrah actually manages to admit he was wrong about Morgana, yay. I really like these oneshots, glad to see you're still writing them.
Cloud-Dee chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
Aw, this one is so sweet but so sad. I love Arthur 2 and he seems to have gotten the best of both worlds with his family. But the last bit made me cry, with Arthur and Merlin gone and the other Arthur not knowing how to live up to them. So sad.

Also, I would really love to see this one because it has always interested me...

"In one world, you told Arthur your secret too early. He banished you. You took shelter in Gwen's house and snuck back into the castle to save his life. The guards had orders to shoot on sight, and you knew it, but, of course, you didn't care. The guards told me that your last word was "Arthur."
Child of Pendragon chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I reaaly like uir style of writing and this story - so many possibilities well done!

" What will the reality be like, my Emrys, my destiny, my doom? "

wow weel done im impressed, please keep writing, u have talant
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
I really love Arthur II.
Cloud-Dee chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
This one was one of my favourites so far. I loved how the three different outcomes were so different yet similar at the same time. This is definatly one of my favourite Merlin Fics ever.
weregoddessx chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Aww, they balance each other out, don't they. I also like the narrative style; it sets up the story and tells it in increments.

The ending was just perfect. _

Thank you for writing this!
ArdeaSpark chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
I love theses stories, they are so brilliant, and I have a request it you don't mind me asking.

'In one dark, dark dream, Sigan's soul possessed you and poured out vengeance on Camelot. The city burned, but a misfired spell broke the Great Dragon's chain and freed him to stop the slaughter. It was too late to save the royal family.'

I don't what it is with DarkMerlin fics, but I'm compelled by them and would love to see this one
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
:) is she pregnant in the last one too?

Thanks for telling me not to throw my ideas at you, I don't want to annoy you.
jaqtkd chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Now here's a full length fic I'd like to read! although it would be a bit strange without Arthur in it.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »