Reviews for A Thousand Dreams
jaqtkd chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Love this one. Thought about extensions but, like the first chapter, I like this the way it is.
jaqtkd chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I like all of these. The only thing is that I like the way we got little snapshots in the first chapter and these do flesh them out but perhaps not enough so they end up being neither one thing or the other.

I can see why you're doing it in this way for this fic but I think that you should take the one or two of these that get the most attention and make a multi chapter story from each. This is one that would benefit from that, with a little more angst, threat and conflict in it?
jaqtkd chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
I like this. I've never written Merthur but, if I did, I think this is the direction I'd go in; with unrequited love on Merlin's side. I can see that sometimes in the show whereas I just can't see it from Arthur's side - no matter how hard I try.
jaqtkd chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Read all these yesterday but wasn't able to review. I have to admit that I like this chapter the best of all. It's strange because I know it's just snapshots but the style is unique and the ending when she's not quite sure what's real and what isn't brought tears to my eyes.
WhereverUAre chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
don't cut down on the length :(

give the plots the justice they deserve
WhereverUAre chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
That was really really good :)
WhereverUAre chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Loved everyword :D
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
I love how this story has many AU's, and they're all well written. You should do this one:

There's a world where Gwen was barren and our son, the king's nephew, took the throne as the first sorcerer-king of Camelot. Handsome, dark-haired Arthur was named for his uncle, and he became a mighty ruler, king and dragonlord and warrior. He was born with your heart and my cunning, your magic and my visions, and he had his namesake's leadership and skill with a blade. In his empire, the golden dragon was a proud ally, not a conquered foe.
Cloud-Dee chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
This was amazing. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about it! I loved it and can't wait for the next one. But I will be out of Internet connection so i won't be able to read or review it for a week :(

But I'm sure if it is half as good as this one I will love it!
hillevi chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Lovely!

I sit, blinking away tears, on my way to work!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
0oh sad one. :)
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I love the repeats, it pulls them all together very well. Be careful if you decide to use it again though, it will have to be less emphasized. This format works well on the telling the whole story, but don't depend on it or these might get repetitive and that would be a loss.

I'm really getting into this story. Please tell me to back off when I got too far, I tend to when I get excited.

Idea time! Just ignore if you don't want it (them).

I found one fic on here where Cenred finds Merlin when he's really young and Merlin grows up a prince. playing around where Merlin is also royalty could be fun, but the slight personality changes could be difficult.

And at one point you might want to pull in a story where it all goes wrong in a much more violent fashion. In the first one, Morgana mentions killing Gwen and/ or Merlin dying, so those are things to play with.
A-Cola-Product chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Well, I hope you're happy you've driven me mad with these beautiful what-ifs. But a very creative way to get the plot bunnies out :)
ArdeaSpark chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
That last one was definitely my favourite. I like all of these stories (especially the one about Mordred being raised by Hunith-I keep imaging brotherly fluff between little Mordred and Merlin).
Cajast chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Golly, well, thanks for the mention, but you know I didn't really change much of anything, right? P

Oh my gosh, and I jsut re-read the last one, and IT'S STILL AWESOME. It's the smirk, it's gotta be the smirk.

Oh, shoot, class. Gotta go!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »