Reviews for A Thousand Dreams
weregoddessx chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Aww, they balance each other out, don't they. I also like the narrative style; it sets up the story and tells it in increments.

The ending was just perfect. _

Thank you for writing this!
ArdeaSpark chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
I love theses stories, they are so brilliant, and I have a request it you don't mind me asking.

'In one dark, dark dream, Sigan's soul possessed you and poured out vengeance on Camelot. The city burned, but a misfired spell broke the Great Dragon's chain and freed him to stop the slaughter. It was too late to save the royal family.'

I don't what it is with DarkMerlin fics, but I'm compelled by them and would love to see this one
brknheadphones chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
:) is she pregnant in the last one too?

Thanks for telling me not to throw my ideas at you, I don't want to annoy you.
jaqtkd chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Now here's a full length fic I'd like to read! although it would be a bit strange without Arthur in it.
jaqtkd chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Love this one. Thought about extensions but, like the first chapter, I like this the way it is.
jaqtkd chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I like all of these. The only thing is that I like the way we got little snapshots in the first chapter and these do flesh them out but perhaps not enough so they end up being neither one thing or the other.

I can see why you're doing it in this way for this fic but I think that you should take the one or two of these that get the most attention and make a multi chapter story from each. This is one that would benefit from that, with a little more angst, threat and conflict in it?
jaqtkd chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
I like this. I've never written Merthur but, if I did, I think this is the direction I'd go in; with unrequited love on Merlin's side. I can see that sometimes in the show whereas I just can't see it from Arthur's side - no matter how hard I try.
jaqtkd chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Read all these yesterday but wasn't able to review. I have to admit that I like this chapter the best of all. It's strange because I know it's just snapshots but the style is unique and the ending when she's not quite sure what's real and what isn't brought tears to my eyes.
WhereverUAre chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
don't cut down on the length :(

give the plots the justice they deserve
WhereverUAre chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
That was really really good :)
WhereverUAre chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Loved everyword :D
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
I love how this story has many AU's, and they're all well written. You should do this one:

There's a world where Gwen was barren and our son, the king's nephew, took the throne as the first sorcerer-king of Camelot. Handsome, dark-haired Arthur was named for his uncle, and he became a mighty ruler, king and dragonlord and warrior. He was born with your heart and my cunning, your magic and my visions, and he had his namesake's leadership and skill with a blade. In his empire, the golden dragon was a proud ally, not a conquered foe.
Cloud-Dee chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
This was amazing. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about it! I loved it and can't wait for the next one. But I will be out of Internet connection so i won't be able to read or review it for a week :(

But I'm sure if it is half as good as this one I will love it!
hillevi chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Lovely!

I sit, blinking away tears, on my way to work!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012