Reviews for A Thousand Dreams
Cloud-Dee chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
Aw, this one is so sweet but so sad. I love Arthur 2 and he seems to have gotten the best of both worlds with his family. But the last bit made me cry, with Arthur and Merlin gone and the other Arthur not knowing how to live up to them. So sad.

Also, I would really love to see this one because it has always interested me...

"In one world, you told Arthur your secret too early. He banished you. You took shelter in Gwen's house and snuck back into the castle to save his life. The guards had orders to shoot on sight, and you knew it, but, of course, you didn't care. The guards told me that your last word was "Arthur."
Child of Pendragon chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I reaaly like uir style of writing and this story - so many possibilities well done!

" What will the reality be like, my Emrys, my destiny, my doom? "

wow weel done im impressed, please keep writing, u have talant
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
I really love Arthur II.
Cloud-Dee chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
This one was one of my favourites so far. I loved how the three different outcomes were so different yet similar at the same time. This is definatly one of my favourite Merlin Fics ever.
weregoddessx chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Aww, they balance each other out, don't they. I also like the narrative style; it sets up the story and tells it in increments.

The ending was just perfect. _

Thank you for writing this!
ArdeaSpark chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
I love theses stories, they are so brilliant, and I have a request it you don't mind me asking.

'In one dark, dark dream, Sigan's soul possessed you and poured out vengeance on Camelot. The city burned, but a misfired spell broke the Great Dragon's chain and freed him to stop the slaughter. It was too late to save the royal family.'

I don't what it is with DarkMerlin fics, but I'm compelled by them and would love to see this one
brknheadphones chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
:) is she pregnant in the last one too?

Thanks for telling me not to throw my ideas at you, I don't want to annoy you.
jaqtkd chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Now here's a full length fic I'd like to read! although it would be a bit strange without Arthur in it.
jaqtkd chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Love this one. Thought about extensions but, like the first chapter, I like this the way it is.
jaqtkd chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I like all of these. The only thing is that I like the way we got little snapshots in the first chapter and these do flesh them out but perhaps not enough so they end up being neither one thing or the other.

I can see why you're doing it in this way for this fic but I think that you should take the one or two of these that get the most attention and make a multi chapter story from each. This is one that would benefit from that, with a little more angst, threat and conflict in it?
jaqtkd chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
I like this. I've never written Merthur but, if I did, I think this is the direction I'd go in; with unrequited love on Merlin's side. I can see that sometimes in the show whereas I just can't see it from Arthur's side - no matter how hard I try.
jaqtkd chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Read all these yesterday but wasn't able to review. I have to admit that I like this chapter the best of all. It's strange because I know it's just snapshots but the style is unique and the ending when she's not quite sure what's real and what isn't brought tears to my eyes.
WhereverUAre chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
don't cut down on the length :(

give the plots the justice they deserve
WhereverUAre chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
That was really really good :)
WhereverUAre chapter 2 . 2/10/2012