Reviews for A Thousand Dreams
A-Cola-Product chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Well, I hope you're happy you've driven me mad with these beautiful what-ifs. But a very creative way to get the plot bunnies out :)
ArdeaSpark chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
That last one was definitely my favourite. I like all of these stories (especially the one about Mordred being raised by Hunith-I keep imaging brotherly fluff between little Mordred and Merlin).
Cajast chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Golly, well, thanks for the mention, but you know I didn't really change much of anything, right? P

Oh my gosh, and I jsut re-read the last one, and IT'S STILL AWESOME. It's the smirk, it's gotta be the smirk.

Oh, shoot, class. Gotta go!
Rivergift chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Okay, going to condense reviews for both chapters into one to avoid spam! Thank you so much for doing the Mordred one, I felt a little off but that was probably because I am so very used to associating Mordred's name with darkness and doom- so ignore me! It was very well done, and I loved Hunith and Mordred's interaction.

But I have to say I really adored this chapter. The flowers idea bringing all three together, and the romance and the darkness- it was all perfect! And what a wonderful last line. It was short but powerful and- I just loved it. Great job!
Queenofscripture chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I found all of those so interesting, though my favorite one was where Arthur was crippled & him and Morgana co-rule whilst he is married to gwen and morgana and merlin are lovers because that is exactly how I want the show to be lol. I can just picture this as some kind of monologue being read at the very last episode. I really really liked this!
Queenofscripture chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
mellimon chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I think this one my favorite.. Thus far of course..

It's so Merlin to say at the end. As always thanks for the read.
Cloud-Dee chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Wow I love this one. I'm such a Mergana shipper and this was perfect. I loved the Dark!Merlin and Morgana the best though.
Yalic123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I am in love with all of these possibilities. I can not wait for the next chapter. I have three that I really want to see chapters for...in order of preference:

1) "There's a world where Gwen was barren and our son, the king's nephew, took the throne as the first sorcerer-king of Camelot. Handsome, dark-haired Arthur was named for his uncle, and he became a mighty ruler, king and dragonlord and warrior. He was born with your heart and my cunning, your magic and my visions, and he had his namesake's leadership and skill with a blade. In his empire, the golden dragon was a proud ally, not a conquered foe."

2) "There's a world where Arthur got me with child before we learned the truth of my parentage. He vomited when Uther told him what we'd done, and he never looked me in the eyes again. Our baby was a beautiful little girl with curls like sunshine and my green eyes. Sir Leon married me out of pity, and to give protection and a name to his prince's child. In the end, my daughter's eyes called me back out of madness."

3) "There's a dream where I pulled you into my chambers, and you held me like your wildest dream had come true. Your touch was so artless and sincere that I couldn't bear to betray you. I wavered between light and dark, love and hatred, for years. In the end, I let you heal me."

But it doesn't matter which alt reality you pick I'll probably love it anyways!
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
"There's a world where Arthur died in a tilting accident before you ever reached Camelot, and you became my advisor instead. You kept me sane with kind words and honest counsel, and you were the truest servant a monarch could wish for. They called you "the Queen's Shadow." In that dream, you poured your entire life into my service. I think you loved me, but you never let me see it." :)

I'm stuck as a Merlin/Morgana shipper, aren't I? Well, only in well-written AU's, but there really is no hope for me ;) This chapter was awesome.

(God forbid, I just had an idea. and AU of a yet-unwritten AU... if Merlin comes the day after Arthur dies and he's Morgana's servant or they can bond after Arthur dies)

(Or flip the whole idea into something more like "reality" except Morgana and Merlin switch places... Or Arthur and Morgana! That'd be new..)

(... Sorry for bombing you with ideas... :)...)
Resa Hemoor chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
'In one world, you told Arthur your secret too early. He banished you. You took shelter in Gwen's house and snuck back into the castle to save his life. The guards had orders to shoot on sight, and you knew it, but, of course, you didn't care. The guards told me that your last word was "Arthur." '

Can you do that one? ;)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
0.o 0oh nice one. :)
Cajast chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
My friend, you are a wonderful person. This is perfect! Love it! Love it. I wouldn't have changed much at all! You did a very good of self-betaing. That looks weird. Anyway! 'Tis true.

Hmm...if I could ask for another drabble, what would I want? I'd have to reread the first part. I'll tell you later. I'm sure I'll find one. P

Anyway! This was amazing. Keep doing what you're doing. D
alphayamergo chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Oh, wow! This is so good. The stories can't help make me feel a little sad, though, because this is how Morgana could have turned out... but instead, she's evil and smirks a lot.

I have a request for one of the worlds for you to write. I don't mind which of them, but I would like to see MerlinxMorgana, in particular where Merlin gives her flowers. Because that would make me squee.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Aw great one-shot on this one. :)
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »