Reviews for A Thousand Dreams
MerlinJustGiveMeTheMuffins chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Awesome! :D
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
You better keep these up, I'm beginning to look forward to them :)
Cloud-Dee chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Oh how I wish this would happen in the show! Beautifully written. Well done!
hillevi chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Absolutely beautiful!

But perhaps everything went a little to smooth, a little more drama/angst? Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love it as it is, and I love the way you write Mordred.

I would have loved Morgana to demonstrate magic in some beautiful way for all the people to see!

Like Gandalf with his fireworks ... the aaawh!

Thank you for writing this lovely story, and Im looking forward to next chapter.

I must admit I'm a Morgana fan, and perhaps even a ArMor shipper, so if you could,,, would you? please!

Cloud-Dee chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
These AU fics are amazing and addictive. Please keep writing more as they really made my day.

Also please write this one as it was the one that really caught my eye.

"In one world, you told Arthur your secret too early. He banished you. You took shelter in Gwen's house and snuck back into the castle to save his life. The guards had orders to shoot on sight, and you knew it, but, of course, you didn't care. The guards told me that your last word was "Arthur."
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This is incredible. Love the ideas introduced in the first and these AU's are addicting. Keep it up! :)
hillevi chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I did not give a review for Your first chapter, but it was so very intresting , all possibilitys...

Your second was so absolutely lovely, and if You are open so sugestions, I would love to se a happier story for Mordred.

Gemmaaaaa chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I'd love to read the vision where Merlin and Morgana are married :) This is really good! xx
Rivergift chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I am so glad you decided to pick this up! Fascinating, what a wonderful way or Morgana to channel her strength and cunning. I loved the ending, and the bittersweet romance- I felt so sorry for Merlin, and yet it's beautiful. Great job! If you would consider, I would love to see extensions of:

"In one of the dreams, you took Mordred to your mother, and she raised him as a second son, nearly as great a man as the first. The Druids crowned him, a king to speak to Arthur as an equal; unprecedented, but perhaps necessary. They understood each other, those two, and they forged a peace which included my initiation in the Old Religion. They made me the bridge between two worlds, a Pendragon and a priestess both in one, and I helped to create a new order."

I think seeing Mordred and Arthur work together would be really interesting, and Hunith and Mordred as mother and son- aww!

This, too:

"There's a dream where you came to my hovel, bound me to a chair, and bound us both with a spell of honesty. We talked for long days. There was pain, and cruelty, and you begged for my pardon, and, in the end, I agreed to speak to Arthur. He wept into my hair and called me his sister, and we found that we were both sick of war. I promised him that I would stay away from Camelot for five years if he would reconsider his position on magic. I kept my promises, and he kept his. When the time came, he greeted me as "Sorceress Royal" and laughed at the look on my face."

Anyway, once again, amazing job!
WeregoddessX chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is so beautifully epic!

grins I have a cloudy mess of alternate scenarios floating around my head, too. It's so good to find a fic that can draw them together and still retain the solidarity that each idea deserves...

Ooo they are all such good ideas and there are so many AUs here that needs to be explored further; I especially like the one where Merlin is "the Queen's Shadow", it sounds wistful and beautiful at the same time. And also the one with the sorcerer king _.

Please continue writing!
Estelle chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Thank you thank you thank you!

I really like your style of writing in the first person;it really sounds like what Morgana would say, looking back and very wry.

The happy-ending story made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Yay :)

Thank you! It's a beautiful story :)
Cynical and Sarcastic chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was amazing.

Enrapturing.

Please, please write some more about this! I love it.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow such a great one-shot. :)
Magical Moo chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh gosh, there were so many emotions in this story. Some made me laugh, and for others I about to cry, but in the end it made me smile. This was so beautifully bittersweet. I'm not sure I can pick a favorite alternate world!
Estelle chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow... this was just unimaginably amazing...

It left me speechless.. Just- wow.

I'm really interested in the one where Morgana's the other half of the coin- "There's a world where Arthur was crippled by a stray arrow, and I became his right hand and the leader of his armies, the Lady Morgana on her white steed with blood on her sword" one... Could you expand it in a drabble or a story? Pretty please?
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »