Reviews for A Thousand Dreams
Resa Hemoor chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
'In one world, you told Arthur your secret too early. He banished you. You took shelter in Gwen's house and snuck back into the castle to save his life. The guards had orders to shoot on sight, and you knew it, but, of course, you didn't care. The guards told me that your last word was "Arthur." '

Can you do that one? ;)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
0.o 0oh nice one. :)
Cajast chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
My friend, you are a wonderful person. This is perfect! Love it! Love it. I wouldn't have changed much at all! You did a very good of self-betaing. That looks weird. Anyway! 'Tis true.

Hmm...if I could ask for another drabble, what would I want? I'd have to reread the first part. I'll tell you later. I'm sure I'll find one. P

Anyway! This was amazing. Keep doing what you're doing. D
alphayamergo chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Oh, wow! This is so good. The stories can't help make me feel a little sad, though, because this is how Morgana could have turned out... but instead, she's evil and smirks a lot.

I have a request for one of the worlds for you to write. I don't mind which of them, but I would like to see MerlinxMorgana, in particular where Merlin gives her flowers. Because that would make me squee.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Aw great one-shot on this one. :)
MerlinJustGiveMeTheMuffins chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Awesome! :D
brknheadphones chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
You better keep these up, I'm beginning to look forward to them :)
Cloud-Dee chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Oh how I wish this would happen in the show! Beautifully written. Well done!
hillevi chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Absolutely beautiful!

But perhaps everything went a little to smooth, a little more drama/angst? Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love it as it is, and I love the way you write Mordred.

I would have loved Morgana to demonstrate magic in some beautiful way for all the people to see!

Like Gandalf with his fireworks ... the aaawh!

Thank you for writing this lovely story, and Im looking forward to next chapter.

I must admit I'm a Morgana fan, and perhaps even a ArMor shipper, so if you could,,, would you? please!

Cloud-Dee chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
These AU fics are amazing and addictive. Please keep writing more as they really made my day.

Also please write this one as it was the one that really caught my eye.

"In one world, you told Arthur your secret too early. He banished you. You took shelter in Gwen's house and snuck back into the castle to save his life. The guards had orders to shoot on sight, and you knew it, but, of course, you didn't care. The guards told me that your last word was "Arthur."
brknheadphones chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This is incredible. Love the ideas introduced in the first and these AU's are addicting. Keep it up! :)
hillevi chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I did not give a review for Your first chapter, but it was so very intresting , all possibilitys...

Your second was so absolutely lovely, and if You are open so sugestions, I would love to se a happier story for Mordred.

Gemmaaaaa chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I'd love to read the vision where Merlin and Morgana are married :) This is really good! xx
Rivergift chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I am so glad you decided to pick this up! Fascinating, what a wonderful way or Morgana to channel her strength and cunning. I loved the ending, and the bittersweet romance- I felt so sorry for Merlin, and yet it's beautiful. Great job! If you would consider, I would love to see extensions of:

"In one of the dreams, you took Mordred to your mother, and she raised him as a second son, nearly as great a man as the first. The Druids crowned him, a king to speak to Arthur as an equal; unprecedented, but perhaps necessary. They understood each other, those two, and they forged a peace which included my initiation in the Old Religion. They made me the bridge between two worlds, a Pendragon and a priestess both in one, and I helped to create a new order."

I think seeing Mordred and Arthur work together would be really interesting, and Hunith and Mordred as mother and son- aww!

This, too:

"There's a dream where you came to my hovel, bound me to a chair, and bound us both with a spell of honesty. We talked for long days. There was pain, and cruelty, and you begged for my pardon, and, in the end, I agreed to speak to Arthur. He wept into my hair and called me his sister, and we found that we were both sick of war. I promised him that I would stay away from Camelot for five years if he would reconsider his position on magic. I kept my promises, and he kept his. When the time came, he greeted me as "Sorceress Royal" and laughed at the look on my face."

Anyway, once again, amazing job!
WeregoddessX chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is so beautifully epic!

grins I have a cloudy mess of alternate scenarios floating around my head, too. It's so good to find a fic that can draw them together and still retain the solidarity that each idea deserves...

Ooo they are all such good ideas and there are so many AUs here that needs to be explored further; I especially like the one where Merlin is "the Queen's Shadow", it sounds wistful and beautiful at the same time. And also the one with the sorcerer king _.

Please continue writing!