Reviews for Kendall Can't Always Win
auroracupellaro chapter 9 . 10/31
IT WAS SO PERFECT. It's been one of my favourite stories, I swear! I hated a little Kogan, but knowing you're a Kogan's fan, it's pretty much obvious that you wrote a little about them. I was just a little annoying by that because I'm a Jagan's fan. I loved the end, it was wonderful! Good job
germanfanfictioner chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
THAT WAS AWESOME! I love Jagan as much as Kogan so it is great that you wrote this. Actually this is one of the best Jagan stories I've read.
And I have to say you are an awesome author. If people tell you you are not don't believe them.
pretense chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
i love how everything worked out in the end thank you for sharing the story with us :D
Faith777 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Ok the ending was good and I'm glad there was Jagan moments; but I was mad about Kogan...
Faith777 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
WTF I thought this was a Jagan story
Susuki6789 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
I loved this story sooooo much! I have a test tmr and here i am reading this!
loganschmidt chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
well done, i enjoyed this chapter
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
How could anyone NOT love this story? I FREAKING ADORE IT SO MUCH 3
I got so into it! It was so frustrating to be on James' side of things and to see what both boys had to go through all those years D: the only thing I didn't like about this was the fact Carlos wasn't in it so much, but he wasn't a huge main character, more of a supportive one so thats fine! I LOVE this and I'm glad you didn't let anyone else tell you otherwise! I'm so glad you stayed with this fic till the end! :D
Rendall chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
this is the first story I've ever read that's made me hate Kendall, and I stay for him. But its so good!
Ruka-x3 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Haha omg awwwww I really liked this story. You could've done with a beta reader but I still liked it a lot :3
alonelytabookid chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Can I just say, wow? Pretty sneaky of Logan to go out with Kendall like that.

And pretty wowza for Kendall to just switch to a girl, but I'm not complaining.

Very entertaining, surprising, and simply amazing! :)
Solshine chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
This is an awesome story! I can't wait to finish! I'm just a slow reader :(

But I can't believe someone would say something bad about this story I love it so much!
Clarry chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
I'm so happy they ended up together. I mean, I figured they would, and I knew it because it happened in a previous chapter, but I'm happy the story ends on this note. Every found someone special, no one left out. That's my favorite thing, you know?

I'm still proud of you for writing Jagan. I know how hard that must've been for a Kogan girl like you. It's weird, after my recent meeting of them and the concerts, I found myself wanting to write Kogan. I didn't, at least not outright, but I know how strange it is when you write the opposite of your main ship. You did well with this. :)
itrymybest chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
Guess who enjoyed reading a huge story about a couple she doesn't even ship? THIS GIRL!

Honestly, I adored this fic from start to finish, despite that I don't see Jagan existing, but with this fic, I could potentially see them together - of course, not as much as I do Kogan, but this fic was absolutely great.

Also, I love the way you wrote James being the 'male' in the relationship, but still being bottom. I loved everything about this, and now I understand why you took a long time to work on this rather than There's Nothing Wrong With Two Dads.
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
I love this story! It was too cute and sweet! Loved the ending! Skinny dipping in the pool YES! All time favorite part! I am so glad Logan and James got together! Overall this was a great story! Never doubt you writing! I am glad I stuck with you through the story!