Reviews for Diary of the Queen's Handmaiden
Lanaholic chapter 3 . 1/3
It's different. In a good way.
Even if I think you could have done little more out of it. Then again... it's very good the way you did it.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 1/3
After reading chapter one I already know that at the end I will complain about this piece having only 3 chapters!
Already in love with it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
GOD i love it... so good please more, hope someday you continue ;-)
JadeRios chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I have always had a slight obsession with the history of Elizabeth Bathory, as gruesome and twisted as she was. Truthfully, I was expecting something a bit darker but I am glad you did not take it that far . I am a big fan of your writing and I enjoyed this story, thank you :)
Rin Leonhart chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Awesome idea. Regina as Bathory never occurred to me. I love it! Though I'm guessing there will be no happy ending, lol.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Very dark, but I love it so much.
Mar chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I say she should kill her now please continue this is fucking awesome;-)
Starbuck1980 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Will there be more? This was awesome, loved the different style & the step away from your regular fics.
karjens44 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
This is so intense and unique and gripping. I'm so hooked
EvilSwanQueen chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I am loving this story completely different than any other story out there...
HardcoreEvilRegal chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Elizabeth Bathory was exactly the person I was thinking about through this whole thing. Was interesting seeing the Evil Queen in that light.
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Ah, the Blood Countess... now there was a cuh-RAZY bitch. Speaking of craziness, if the Queen wasn't into the King, why not just kill him? It isn't like she lacked the power or means to do so.

An interesting read-certainly darker than your previous works.
lanaslipscar chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING THIS! I fell in love with the first chapter ages ago, and this second chapter didn't disappoint! Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
the last pargraph wow did not expect that
Mar chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
You amaze me everytime with your stories this is incredeble and please continue and go as dark as you need to go so brilliant!;-)