Reviews for Haunted
MooksMookin chapter 7 . 1/15
This is seriously one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read. I'm in love with how well you right and so impressed at the amount of research you're putting into this. It's so beautiful; EVERYTHING about this is beautiful. I've only noticed a few mistakes where the way you worded your sentences seemed either a bit off or broken, but there's nothing too major. Also I just HAD to draw that last part right away with Ryou's broken expression still vivid in my mind. I am very excited for the next chapter! Keep up the astounding work!
SashaPayne56 chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
My heart just about burst out of my chest with the ending of it... poor Ryou having to see his sister die!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
I love this fic. Your writing is really detailed and mature, and you've clearly put a lot of thought in to doing research for this, and it all really stands out to me- which is fantastic. All this makes the fic feel intelligent, which probably sounds kind of silly, but yeah. I found this fic recently after part V was posted and thought it might never update again, but I'm glad to have been proven wrong. Every chapter makes me want to read more to find out what happens next. This, and the amount of thought you put into this, makes me really appreciate how long each chapter is. I also love a lot of your descriptions, like the shifting sands and grinding stones of the voices in one of the earlier chapters- and many other things I can't recall specifically at this moment or are too long to quote. I could go on, but I'm not sure if this review will even send properly. So, yeah. Just letting you know that this is one of some anon's favourite fics out there. c:
lemerly chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
ohh my god his poor friends! was that it season 0? i never watched that one well i did but just not the last four episodes il have to though ahh sorry im ranting!

Kagome Kagome is actually a really cool vocaloid thats the first thing that i though about when you said it haha look it up its good

those bullies in school are so mean and nasty! i mean iv heard and read some pretty nasty stuff but wow these ones are just the pits! and Amane she was only sticking up for Ryou and got into trouble!

wow anyway this was a really great chapter and really really REALLY long!
i cant wait to read more so update soon :D
lemerly chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
haha ohh Ryou your only awake and the first thing you think about is food! eve Amane doesnt believe you Ryou your such a bad liar! but poor him really why doesn't his mother go and tell the school whats going on! but HA Taro got what he deserved! he was so horrible to him!

cant wait to read more!
lemerly chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
aww i never though of Akefia not liking thieving! but WTF! those two people in the market didn't know what the hell they were talking about! poor Akefia though just staying there to listen to it its sad :'( him and Ryou are my favorite people in Yugioh but i like the way you writing this its really good.

i like the way at the end when he just snaps and has enough of everything it was really good my favorite chapter so far!

cant wait to read more :D
lemerly chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
aww poor Ryou! he didnt know that Bakura was gonna do what he wanted! poor Taro i wonder what he's gonna do to him! even though he deserved everything coming his way hurting Ryou like that!

sorry again for not reading this all last night i cant wait to read more! :D
lemerly chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
this is actually a really good idea!

Ryou is so innocent in it and gullible i swear i was yelling at my phone (what im reading it on) when i read he was HELPING! Akefia find a memory they both had the same! why Ryou why! that ruined you life haha

i love the length of the chapters too your a really good author :D
lemerly chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
I think you did a good job with the whole horror feeling int this chapter! its really cool but poor Ryou! his father is such a douch even if he didn't mean to ruin his life he did! but really i think the last two lines of it really set the mood it was brilliant! and what Amane made him for his birthday was just so cute! haha your descriptions are really good too :D

all five of the hanging points of the ring were missing, and as the stains spread, he realized that they had ripped through the shirt and plunged deep into his chest
that was just brilliant!

sorry im probably spamming your inbox now :p haha

i cant wait to read more!
lemerly chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
oh my god! wow just wow is the easiest way to describe this story in one word! why the hell doesn't it have more reviews then this! so far im only after reading the first chapter but im defiantly gonna review on every chapter!

poor Akefia (or Bakura) i still hate(love) readint about kul elna like that! i always feel so sorry for him, you made me fangirl squeal! o.o haha and i actually cringed when you described all the people being dragged away and having their legs broken! ouch!

haha anyway i cant wait to read more :D
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Yay! It lives! IT LIVES! :D

You have no idea how happy I was to see this updated. I loved this chapter and I'm eager for more. Please don't stop!

With all the best possible wishes,

-Troubadour
RougeAngleOfSatin chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I don't read a lot of Yugioh fanfiction but I'm very pleased to have found this. It's like finding a shining grain of wheat among the chaff of badfics. The prologue alone was fantastic and I look forward to reading the rest of this story.

Zorc's creation story in particular impressed me; it made him seem so much less ridiculous than he did in the animanga. (I think it's just the name 'Zorc' that's always bugged me. It just...sounds rather silly. Plus, if they were going for an Egyptian God of darkness I don't get why they didn't just use Apep. /tangent)
ilovemanicures chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
You know, this may seem tacky but, when you write for this particular story, your words are extremely haunting.

I know, I know, very cheesy thing to say. But surprisingly enough it's 100 percent true.

The detail you place in every chapter. Despite how subtle it may be, is truly admirable.

The couple you had little Thief King steal from. They are what made me come to this conclusion.

The way you described their wardrobe. Their hair. Even down to their speech, was astounding.

I could picture it all with such clarity! Even at the beginning, when you discribed his pain, his suffering.

When you wrote about Diabound I could just imagine those eyes!

I thought this chapter was amazing. I completely understand why it would be frustrating to you though.

All that research must have been exhausting for you. But like I said before; your work really shows.

I'm no expert on Egyptology, but that all seemed pretty solid to me. I enjoyed your discriptions immensely. And I also thought it was very clever of you to add the festival.

All and all I enjoyed reading from you like always. And I find your timing with this update extremely amusing, because I just recommended this fic to a new friend of mine.

But anywho. Before I continue to ramble any further; once more I would like to thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us. Your skills at character analysis is certainly not something to be trifled with.

I can't wait to see what you'll do next. I'm very excited about this story. It's a real eye-opener. Each update always has me thinking of a point I never even thought to consider before.

I hope all is well for you, my dear. I'll see you next update! Until then I hope you find ways to enjoy your weekend
NightmareTroubador chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Loved this chapter, and I know what you mean by the Ancient Egyptian stuff. It feels like a blessing and a curse! XD

Anyways I thought it was very well done and your research was very accurate. If you ever need more resources, I'd recommend touregypt. net and ancientegyptonline. co. uk Both are excellent sites and provide some good basic material.
But if you ever need more or have questions, feel free to pm. I'm by no means an expert, but at least all of my books and links won't go to waste! ;D

Keep up the good work. I look forward to more.
YamiOkami chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
I always get so excited when you update-you're such a great writer! :) That was a really interesting and creative way to introduce Diabound to the story, and I love how much research you put into the Ancient Egyptian history aspects! Tying Bakura's past to the current situation with Ryou makes the story more complex and realistic as well. As always, I can't wait to read more!