Reviews for Declarations
Noelia Leigue chapter 1 . 1/13
Idek albus sounds exactly like the one from compliments and he interfers too much on scorpius and rose and that makes me uncomfortable
As1hey chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Will you ever finish this?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Update, please!
Divya the Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Uhhhhh...am I missing anything?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
PLEASE continue this! I absolutely Love IT. Probably mostly because I enjoy friendly/not-so-friendly banter. Anyway, please keep adding on to this story, it's hilarious.
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Ah! This was wonderful! Please continue sometime
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I know it's been a while since you updated this, but can you pretty pretty please keep updating? I am competely in love with it! (And i loved compliments :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wh y didnt you update this? Gahh i really wanna know what happens!
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wait a second, is this the companion piece to Compliments? Ooh, sounds interesting. Compliments was pretty good, and I am curious as to what Scorpius was thinking throughout the whole thing. And I do like how you started at a different time point. Kudos.

To answer your question in the A/N... I dunno if Scor's voice is consistent. This is mainly because I felt that Rose wasn't a completely reliable narrator throughout the fic, and I think Scor's thinking commentary would not be quite the same as his dialogue.

Hopefully you'll pick this story up again?

Komo
TheQuibblergirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Heyy
Soo... This chpater was pretty cool. I thik this fanfiction seems really promising dnd usually I dont go for fanfics that are not complete because the wait always kills me! But your summary was very catching and I have to say your story seems to be a very good one even if you only posted the first chapter. Im sorry if I am repetitive or whatever and if I cant say if this Scorpius is too similar to the one from Compliments but Ive never read you before, though now I am definitely going to check out your other stories. All in all, great job! I really liked this story I am lookin forward to the next chapter :D
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY? WHEN DO ROSE AND SCORP KISS AND HAVE SEX AND MAKE BABIES? WHERE DAMN IT WHEREEE
ginamay94 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
hey I realize from your published date that you may have given up on this story. however I recently just finished compliments-and in a footnote on one chapter you mentioned on making a scorpius POV of it-so I was super excited when I found this story. I just really want to see scorpius' take on everything that's happened in compliments and if it's not too hard on you to finish this I would deeply appreciate it-and so will a lot of your other readers.

btw, I really like your way of writing it conveys so much emotion. it's also perfect in way that you don't rush things but its not too slow either. I also love that I'm always surprised at whatever you have the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I absolutely love the first chapter! Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Not continuing this?
dmhgrwsm chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I would love for you to keep updating this story! This was an AMAZING first chapter, I loved seeing them bicker and become 'civil' :P pretty please with a cherry on top?!