Reviews for Declarations
Maddy chapter 1 . 5/5
Are you not going to finish...? :(
Why'd you stop? I was so looking forward to reading this!
anap1003 chapter 1 . 2/3
Such a shame this fic is unfinished. Compliments from Scorps POVI can't imagine anything better!
f3y-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Compliments is one of my absolute favorite of scorose pairing! And i just realize that this one is the pre-story of it! OMG! I guess I never read it because it's not finished yet, but OMG can you update it? I know it's been 3 years, but oh well, maybe you're still alive and kicking. I want to see what happen next!
kgquinn chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I would love to learn more about this story from Scorpius' point of view. I so want to know what he was thinking and even things as small (or large) as when he realized he liked Rose or when he decided to throw caution to the winds and kiss her/go on the two dates
SomeoneThatCares chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I don't know if you are planning on continuing this story, but I would love to read 'Compliments' from Scorpius' POV. Your writing style is phenomenal and your ratio of inner-narration to dialogue is perfect. The only problem that I have with this story is that it is incomplete.
Noelia Leigue chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Idek albus sounds exactly like the one from compliments and he interfers too much on scorpius and rose and that makes me uncomfortable
As1hey chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Will you ever finish this?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Update, please!
Divya the Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Uhhhhh...am I missing anything?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
PLEASE continue this! I absolutely Love IT. Probably mostly because I enjoy friendly/not-so-friendly banter. Anyway, please keep adding on to this story, it's hilarious.
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Ah! This was wonderful! Please continue sometime
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I know it's been a while since you updated this, but can you pretty pretty please keep updating? I am competely in love with it! (And i loved compliments :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wh y didnt you update this? Gahh i really wanna know what happens!
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wait a second, is this the companion piece to Compliments? Ooh, sounds interesting. Compliments was pretty good, and I am curious as to what Scorpius was thinking throughout the whole thing. And I do like how you started at a different time point. Kudos.

To answer your question in the A/N... I dunno if Scor's voice is consistent. This is mainly because I felt that Rose wasn't a completely reliable narrator throughout the fic, and I think Scor's thinking commentary would not be quite the same as his dialogue.

Hopefully you'll pick this story up again?

Komo