Reviews for Relighting the Path
Ashley chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
AHHHH! You can't leave it there! NOOOOO!
CatLover444 chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Very Sweet!1122222222222!
StartersoverLegends chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Once again, great job man. Sorry it took me so long to move on to your other fics, but I'm glad that I did. Haha I never would have thought that I of all people would enjoy a pearlshiping fic as a firm Advanceshiper, but you've made it happen twice now. Maybe I'll even publish one sometime, I don't know. Anyway thanks for the story and I really hope that you'll get to writing again soon.
Elizander chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Lovely story. A bit over dramatic on Dawn's side at time, almost making her a bit co depending of Ash. But not too much. Loved the detailed narration and simple plot. But I do feel it has an unsatisfactory ending. Not because is bad. But because it is inconclusive.
cody chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
He told Dawn he liked Her by sayin he liked the sunrise since the actual preference for sunrise is "Dawn" thus giving her the answer without her knowing he did.

Thanks for a great story your a great writer I hope it make you a great job one day.
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
I like what you did at the end because sunrise is the same thing as dawn so Ash is signaling that he has feelings for her. She doesn't get the pun, lawlz. Can't wait for the sequal.
pokemon girl 213 chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
I really loved your stories. One question though, what did the last chapter mean? I mean like was it all reviews or was it just random stuff? I was really confussed on the last chapter. So sorry if I'm confussing u but u really confussed me on the last chapter. So bye and please tell me. Thanks
Eita Kirigaya chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
awesome fiction story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
I love how u did this story ur an amazing writer
AMMO121 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Loved it! Thank You For Writing This! XD
Xantium chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Cute ! :)P

I've finished it ! :) Really nice, that text that Ash used to describe light and sunrise was very clever and sweet. I think we know what Ash's 'other' sunrise is, 'wink' wink' :p

Any new stories, Pm me and I and im on it :)P,

Xantium
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Thank's for the review :) I decided to pay you back the favour, other than Cilan saying the ferry was leaving for Sinnoh, when it was actually going to Kanto. There were no glitches, and the pun was very clever. Although I didn't get it because im so stupid :P But I like it.

I'll definitely be reading and reviewing :),

Xantium
Trainer Theta chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
A bit slow to start, but overall it was brilliant. No spelling mistakes as far as I'm aware. The story was amazing and one of the best I've read on the whole site. Great work.
natedeanmaan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is one of the best pearlshipping stories I've read in a long time. I like how it went.
Beastmode953 chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Reviews really do help huh. Well I promise I will review with better quality as soon as u post a new story and I fix my phone screen. Good luck on your next fic.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »