Reviews for Blurring Boundaries
Shinobukun chapter 18 . 3/15
omg tell me you will continue this someday, i read all the chapters in one sit and now i am here in the last chapter wantingto plip something! this is so interesting, and dramatic and the tensiooon omg and more importantly the takari ! Loved it, hope to be able to see the end of it some day!
Fantasy-Magician chapter 18 . 2/28
This is a great story!
BTW I noticed you use DUB version in flashback, have you check sub, original version out? Everyone's taste is different but DUB's joke is ruining battle tension most of the time...
Shika.Tot chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Noooo! Please don't leave things like this! I was hesitant to read since I wasn't to sure what it would be like. And I did and I'm hooked and I really hope that you'll find your way to eventually update. Great story really interesting and well written!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
Hey. :) i know I'm late but I just wanted to review before I lost my chance. I'm kinda lost pretty much everything I've been following... but I haven't forgotten!

Anyways, this chapter had just as much suspense as the last one did! Gah, you've got my mind reeling. What's gonna happen to Davis? To Ken? To TK, Matt, Cody and Kari? And what's with Calumon and his "Horoki!" thing? I'M SO CONFUSED AND YOU SHOULD UPDATE BECAUSE I NEED ANSWERS.

Keep writing, please!

PS: I haven't forgotten about "The Lost Tamer", either, I promise! I'm slowly but surely catching up on it!
Hakanaki chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
Oh boy an update! I think this is the first time I'm reviewing this fic though...

This is so suspenseful and wonderful. And with enough Takeru abuse to keep my inner sadist happy, fufufu.

One of the scenes that really struck me in this chapter is how Matt steps in front of his brother. I just love those displays of overprotective brotherly love so much.
Seventh Tatar chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
I don't think I could be more excited that you updated this! I am so happy for TK to have figured out a little bit of how to escape and travel. I really wanted them to end up at the abandoned theme park, and I'm excited to see what this connection Calumon has to Cody's dad! Please update again soon!
Broken Angel01 chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
I finally got my chance to read the new chapter, and what a chapter it was! I felt so bad for Tai and the others at the beginning though! They were feeling helpless and it made me feel terrible for them, but nice to see that they took the past into consideration and once again Davis sort of saved the day!

I was especially surprised by Calumon's reaction to Cody and his insistence on having seen Cody, or someone that looks like him, before. And then when Calumon called out Hiroki's name it got me all excited!

But now after that ending to the chapter I'm all nervous about what's going to happen next! It's never a good thing when the sky starts to turn black...

Once again it was an awesome chapter, and I'm envious of the way you always portray the characters so well! Great job!
McDreamy chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
World of dream, is kinda like inception! cool man!
Hikari-chan chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
YOU'RE ALIVE! :D I'm so glad you didn't give up on this story! :D keep up the good work! I kinda forget what's been happening tho :/ could you maybe post a summary along with the next chapter (which will hopefully be soon?)?
Seany Mac chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
I'm so excited that you updated this! I loved the twist with Calumon, I don't want to say too too much for fear of spoiling others who might scroll through reviews, but that definitely adds a huge layer of intrigue going forward. I'm excited to see what you do with it.

Very very strange behavior by Davis just sitting down and quitting like that, even with his injury. It's pretty much antithetical to his personality, I'm interested to see what's causing this change (I suspect Nocnitmon and her darkness is playing a role in it.)

Also, Calumon's initial impression of Cody as "unremarkable" so much so that he almost missed him made me laugh. For some reason I always love digs at how bland and nondescript Cody is.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kitsune Kiyoko chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Ahh Yay! Finally I have been waiting so long for another chapter! It was very good. I cant wait for more! I really need to see how this ends. Good job!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Yay! Update!
Guci x2 chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Who is Hiroki? Tk's dad?
Lord Jaric chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Good job as always. I guess the sky turning into darkness has something to do with Nocnitmon attacking TK, so its effecting his dreamworld.
crestoflight3 chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Good chapter! I loved the shifts in point-of-view, especially with little Calumon!