Reviews for Blurring Boundaries
Ella chapter 2 . 8/29
I know many people have different interpretations of the characters ages since they aren't usually out right confirmed, but from what I've seen from Digimon Tri and this one video game play through I saw on YouTube once,(a game that followed the story of the first season and had English subtitles) I keep getting the urge to correct you on it. I apologise if it seems rude.
From the information I collected their ages in each series should be as follows:
Digimon Adventure:
Yolei- 15
Izzy & Mimi- 16
Tai, Matt, & Sora- 17
Joe- 18
The only one I feel like I'm really guessing on is Cody. I know he's younger than them but I'm not quite sure by how much. All of the others I feel like I can justify through the evidence I have seen.
Sorry, I felt like I really had to say that. Besides that, I really do enjoy your fanfictions. They are some of my favorites in the Digimon fandom, mainly because you do an amazing job at keeping the digidestined very in-character while also expanding on their characters more than the show ever did. The interactions always seem spot on and are enjoyable to read, and I really appreciate how you handled the TK-Kari-Davis love triangle. I hate it when people try so hard to make one side out to be the villian just to make their ship look better, especially when it requires making them Ooc. That's why I always appreciate it when someone can keep the characters friends in the end and as themselves instead of turning one into the bad guy.
I love the emotion you put into this fic, the palpable worry and concern for TK, the strong bond between this group of friends has never been more obvious. Whenever you decided to continue writing this, I will definitely continue reading it.
Please update! Id love to find out what happens, great story so far!
melia2 chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
I know were not updated for a long time. this is a great story. I really love the stories about the relationship between and Yamato and Takeru.
Please update this!
Carkey chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
I know years have passed and interests change, but please know that if you ever update this you will still have an audience. I really enjoyed this and am always regretful when I reach the end cliffhanger. Beautiful characterization and relationships, love it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. :)
JenG43 chapter 18 . 3/15/2016
I know it's been a long time, but I want you know there are still people enjoying this and hoping for a conclusion. A unique, well told story, thank you for sharing it!
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Come on! I got really caught up in this only to find out is stops right in the middle of the action. Please update, it's real good :)
Miss Hope Wright chapter 18 . 7/28/2015
So, lemme guess, this one dark dude is finally taking over TK's dreamworld?
Kianlon chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
Please, please update this! I found this by accident right when I was going to go up to bed last night and I ended up reading fifteen chapters in one go (only stopping because my dad works super early in the morning and he would've seen me). I finished the rest this morning and it's really good! I like how you've characterized everyone.
TottWriter chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
Just found and read this, basically all in one go. So gooooooooood. It's always so much fun reading fics which are so IC. Oh, and which have AWESOME plots, too. I hope you come back to this someday!
Shinobukun chapter 18 . 3/15/2015
omg tell me you will continue this someday, i read all the chapters in one sit and now i am here in the last chapter wantingto plip something! this is so interesting, and dramatic and the tensiooon omg and more importantly the takari ! Loved it, hope to be able to see the end of it some day!
Fantasy-Magician chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
This is a great story!
BTW I noticed you use DUB version in flashback, have you check sub, original version out? Everyone's taste is different but DUB's joke is ruining battle tension most of the time...
Shika.Tot chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Noooo! Please don't leave things like this! I was hesitant to read since I wasn't to sure what it would be like. And I did and I'm hooked and I really hope that you'll find your way to eventually update. Great story really interesting and well written!
dnofsunshine chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
Hey. :) i know I'm late but I just wanted to review before I lost my chance. I'm kinda lost pretty much everything I've been following... but I haven't forgotten!

Anyways, this chapter had just as much suspense as the last one did! Gah, you've got my mind reeling. What's gonna happen to Davis? To Ken? To TK, Matt, Cody and Kari? And what's with Calumon and his "Horoki!" thing? I'M SO CONFUSED AND YOU SHOULD UPDATE BECAUSE I NEED ANSWERS.

Keep writing, please!

PS: I haven't forgotten about "The Lost Tamer", either, I promise! I'm slowly but surely catching up on it!
Hakanaki chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
Oh boy an update! I think this is the first time I'm reviewing this fic though...

This is so suspenseful and wonderful. And with enough Takeru abuse to keep my inner sadist happy, fufufu.

One of the scenes that really struck me in this chapter is how Matt steps in front of his brother. I just love those displays of overprotective brotherly love so much.
Seventh Tatar chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
I don't think I could be more excited that you updated this! I am so happy for TK to have figured out a little bit of how to escape and travel. I really wanted them to end up at the abandoned theme park, and I'm excited to see what this connection Calumon has to Cody's dad! Please update again soon!