Reviews for Try me
Soul Plane chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Do not know if this review will come to you, I can only hope that some day come to you, it is my wish, my dear Jaguarin, but I would love to write thanking you for these beautiful and great stories that have made these characters favorites such as our heroines. See how their lives are woven in a very family that makes us to come and get to love very dearly. That says a lot about you as a great writer and a dedicated, knowledgeable of your characters and family members who have good feelings between them, There are no words!.
Recently I've been reading and re-reading all your stories and your stories really like without fear of saying it, your stories are and always will be a classic ... for anyone who wants to know, enjoy good stories of our favorite heroines worthy of being reread many times, as I am starting to do ... Thanks!
God bless you in whatever you do, I wish you every success in your work, in your personal life and as a writer, you have a great gift and appreciate that you shared it with your readers. Although I can tell you that most do not like to write reviews, I'm pretty sure that many of us will read, read, will read and keep reading. For you have printed your best writer stamp with your frame of your stories and love our herĂ­onas over their lives and make us live and love them in that family atmosphere that we the recreate. Thank you so much! Go ahead with your successes.
I suggest you also write in Spanish for Spanish speakers so you can expand your number of fans. I also thank your editors who helped you with the effort to help with the English, they saw their great efforts and time, dedication they had to come out the stories. Greetings.
taynatavares chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
this is the first Helena/Barbara fic I read, and now I became a fan of the couple! hahahahaha Too bad this fic is only an One-shot, 'cause it's really good! Congrats!
Cathy77 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Liked it ! I was so disappointed when they ended the series but glad I get to read the stories like this one ;)
WastedOn chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
What a great ending!
Swishla chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Nicely done! Had me laughing and pulling my collar out a bit with the wonderful descriptions. Shame this is a one shot though, because Hel should be punished for being so naughty and taking her friend's money. Thanks for sharing!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Sweet, sexy, and funny. Thanks!