Reviews for WALLE: Second Coming
Voxelzzniper chapter 16 . 3/3
Truly an amazing fanfic. I wish i could go back in time just so i could read it again without knowing the story :).
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 2 . 2/24
A new adventure for WALL-E, EVE and their friends together with a new friend! o
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 1 . 2/15
Romantic, an ex-war robot learning to care, and all about family... I LOVE IT! :D
Gyrian Cncl chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
Keep it up and the world WILL be in a war: this time it won't be able to be stopped SHIT ASS BITCH FUKEN BASTARD
THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING WE WILL KILL ALL YOU CARE ABOUT.
Jetseptahr113 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
This is the best writing ever! you have done a good job. Can you keep writing? I know this is crazy to say, but I even printed out a copy of this writing. In my view, the publishers should publish this. please keep writing. PLEEEAAASSSEE!
ClassicDalekEmperor chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I still cannot get over how fucking awesome this is. Give yourself a pat on the back, sir.
PiaNOFanfiction chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
This is the best well-written fanfiction I've ever read. Your theories to the the WALL-E movie's confusion parts actually got me. I also was surprised at the rest of the story. I didn't even know robots can have babies! xD

I love the story. You are a really great and creative fanfic writer. Make more fanfics.
MarkBloodDove chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Keller,Said to the GETH

I am should they would love that even THE QUARIANS DID EXACT SAME THING SEE WHERE THAT GOT THERM
UnfinishedSandwich chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Best ending EVER
GREEN CLAW Productions chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Can't believe how long!
FS-117 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
me gusta esta historia...sigue asi
thrawn92 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
huh. So Hal is the name of the Cockroach? interesting
thrawn92 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
you know, Wall-E is not that old
TimberlineWolf chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
oh come on! i wanna see their kids!

are you ever planning on doing a sequel?
the lead chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
well done, I came to this section expect more works like these but was greeted with "turned into human" bullshit handwaving. Thanks for being hope in a gutter of despair, will read fullt.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »