Reviews for WALLE: Second Coming
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 11 . 7/4
What are the Slashers like? And why does Keller act all religiously insane whenever he brings up the Prophet and the Syndicate?
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 10 . 7/4
Oh geez, what's with Keller? He acted like he thinks he's a god and master of everything. :P
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 9 . 7/4
Can robots actually have dreams?
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 8 . 7/4
If Baymax appears in some mini-sequel of this Fic then I wish he and REX could form some kind of Super Robot team. Something like the Avengers or Big Hero 6. I'd call it Market Garden and say "Market Garden Assemble!".
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 7 . 7/4
What does REX look like in his human looks?
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 6 . 7/4
Is the Atlas and Epsilon like the Axiom and Auto?
Brendan chapter 17 . 6/8
Best fanfic ever 10/10
Brendan chapter 17 . 6/7
I must say this is the best fanfic I have ever read nothing could possibly top it thanks for writing this.
Brendan chapter 2 . 6/3
This going to to be a good fanfic
You really need to do something like, I dont know, epilouge part 2, too show us the kids and what their names are.
Please.
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 4 . 3/19
Hm... I understand REX's origins and all but his energy source, R-15... What is it like... Eco-friendly Nuclear Energy?
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 3 . 3/18
I wonder how advanced REX is compared to WALL-E, EVE and the other BnL Robot Pals & Products?
Voxelzzniper chapter 16 . 3/3
Truly an amazing fanfic. I wish i could go back in time just so i could read it again without knowing the story :).
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 2 . 2/24
A new adventure for WALL-E, EVE and their friends together with a new friend! o
AXYZ-Knightrox7 chapter 1 . 2/15
Romantic, an ex-war robot learning to care, and all about family... I LOVE IT! :D