Reviews for Project Nexus
WolfsbaneX chapter 6 . 3/13
Nice chapter. There were some grammar bugs here and there, but nothing too jarring. I don't know much about Spoony, but the character develop worked really well. I'm looking forward to seeing who the General really is and what's up with Malachite.
Great fic! Love how you managed to do an interpretation of the characters that's a little more serious, and yet still keep them very IC.

Out of curiosity, is the Nurse hologram supposed to be Rachel and Tamara?
laughing nike chapter 6 . 2/9
I'm really enjoying the flow of the work and the development of the character interactions. I'm glad that you are continuing with the work. If your open to some suggestions, just some tibits, let me know. I'm interested to see how this goes.
WolfsbaneX chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Really great chapter. The fact that the '50s are very unlike Sage makes this chapter work really well. I do like the inclusion of this new villain for MarzGurl to have character development and a rivalry. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
WolfsbaneX chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
A good chapter. There were a few misspellings and grammatical mistakes, but not too many to take away from the overall story. You made Welshy a pirate because of his love for the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, right? All in all, really good.
WolfsbaneX chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
This is a great story. You have captured the spirit of the reviewers quite well and the idea is excellent. The fight scenes are pretty good, though in my personal opinion it was a little long. Regardless, I would love for the TGWTG producers to read this fic.
The Silent Speak chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I FREAKING LOVE YOUR STORY!

Not only is it a good set-up and plot each chapter (except for 4, I was really confused there), but it's a ton of fun!

Not only is it highly detailed, (which is always appreciated), but it just immerses you in the story. (I still sad about That Other Guy)

Great twists and turns, references I ALWAYS get, and little things here and there make the story great. (Do not even get me STARTED with Linkara and Critic singing show tunes. Not only is it funny as hell, but I can see them DOING that. Linkara can sing something from 'Annie' while Critic can sing something from 'The Sound of Music')

KEEP GOING!

Live Long and Prosper,
The Silent Speak

P.S. My favourite chapter so far is the one in the 1920's. It was the best written, in my opinion. Also, I believe a certain dagger is absent from a certain Ranger, if you catch my drift. *wink* *wink*
Jeemers chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Just when I thought this fic couldn't get any better, oh wow. Just wow.

You have no idea how much I love this story. Everyone is beautifully in character, the dialogue is hilarious, and action scenes are so well crafted! I am currently flailing in a panic over poor Spoony, argh! Stinkin' Linkara!

Also, the 50's thing was GENIUS. Pure genius. Loved every minute of it! And the twist with Sage! And just...everything!

This fic is so much fun, and I'm so happy to see it updated. Keep up the excellent work! :)
Jeemers chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I just wanted to pop in and say that it made my day to see that this story was updated. I seriously gave a massive fangirl squee! I love this story, and I am excitedly awaiting the next installment!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Awesome story! I hope you continue with this, I love the concept...
Michelle the Editor chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
A lot of good explanations and characterization here; I like the multiple reasons for the holo-city. The atmosphere was strong, too, something I always appreciate in fanfiction for its rarity. The bits with the Critic remind me of the best parts of To Boldly Flee, with him developing into a three-dimensional character.

Although the different bits of introspection were well-done on their own, all the POV-jumping still bothers me. Beware of wordiness, one of my own vices, particularly in the action sequences.

I can't remember if the suits were described earlier, but I like that Linkara's reviewing them. And hey, cool, thank you! The trivia's neat; I can only wonder what Sentai versions of all these reviewers would be like.
IHeart2896 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Hey! This was amazing. Glad you decided to keep on going with this. I personally have stories of both spoony and tgwtg but had a firmer determination to keep it going in honor of spoony(since I'm a huge fan of his) along with tgwtg. But I understand why you'd feel hesitant. Enough about that though I wanna move on like the involved parties did, and I really wanted to say I enjoy this and hope you update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow! I absolutely adore this! :D
What a great start! It's so beautifully written as well. I couldn't find any mistakes. Pretty please update soon! 3
Michelle the Editor chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
First and foremost, the simile "He felt like a reader who'd stumbled upon a particularly unusual typo within a story" is absolutely perfect.

To be even more accurate, the very cool cat-lady's more like a magic version of Lady Deathstrike. It is neat that Linkara is forced to use his one really magical weapon to take out the enemy before he can access technology. All of the wormhole scenes were different and good, and though Critic's did work, more original dialogue wouldn't have hurt anything. The little look into Insano was well handled.

You know, this actually reminds me of a Power Rangers/Channel Awesome team idea I put up for grabs a while back on the forum, though the color arrangement was different, and the villains/premise nowhere near as cool.
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is a very cool beginning! The mystery is intriguing, the buildup gradual and strong, and everyone's in-character! Your prose has more flavor than way too many fics out there, though very occasionally slips into redundancy.

Given the date of publishing, I don't know if you intend to continue this fic, but I am hopeful.