Reviews for The Duchess
jellalsenpai chapter 7 . 7/30
OMYGHAD HAHAHAHAHAHA this chap made me laugh im actually loving ittttt. nice job! 3
earthstar001 chapter 20 . 6/6
Please continue! Please, please, please! Love ur stories so much!
Updateeeeee
Y i only come acros dis story now. Argh! But stil i get 2 njoy dis now so no worries. Plz update soon. I'll look 4wrd 2 it.
Wot an interesting story. Like it 100%.
Sweet Pimp Raveniaar chapter 19 . 3/17
this chapter though!da feeeellllzxz
Da feeeeelssss:-O. Update update update...
Always loved Kings & Queens, Princes & Princessesses, Fairy tales stories. Love this masterpiece too. U really nailed it and im looking forwrd to next chaptr.
Ava21 chapter 20 . 3/13
Ahhhh.. This story is so sweet. So classical. Loved all the characters & how u portraited dem.
This is a great story. Why didn't i come across it sooner?... Loved it. Please update as soon as possible.
Partei7 chapter 20 . 3/11
Because of you Bonney, we, Gruvia shipper had so much wonderful stories to enjoy. I hate it when people abandon their story before it ends cos honestly it was just getting interesting and it came to an abrupt end before it should have. It left us so confused. Why would anyone stard something but doesn't make an ending? Why would the quit? It makes me so mad.
But hey, you always seems to finish what you started and never leave your follower frustrayted by abandoning your stories, and that's the thing i really like about you. And that's the quality of a good writer too. People jumping to different stories without completing the other really piss me off. Don't be like that cos you are one of my fav author. I want you to be unique always. Don't give up, i really love you. I love this story 'the duchess' too much. Can't wait for the next update.
Thank God, you're Gruvia shipper, Bonney! Your works are masterpiece. Not all of us are gifted with such an amazing & wonderful talent, be proud of yourself.
I love this story too. Don't know why but it reminds me of Taylor Swift song 'Love Story'. Its so heart warming. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
I know this is no fairy tale but i want them, all of them to live happily ever after.
Yes. Silver and Gray reconciling. Family finally have new member. Im so relieved. Its so peaceful now.
Misunderstandings happens. But with love leading the way, all will be well. Yes, talking is vital.