Reviews for The Duchess
maria chapter 20 . 2/5
GOD! I LOVED YOUR STORY! Just finished it. Hope you'll update soon!
Rick Gove chapter 14 . 2/4
You are an excellent author
roseclayton chapter 20 . 1/19
What a great place to end :) Lol already shipping Ryuu and Ava (btw love that name)
star27902 chapter 14 . 12/22/2016
This is amazing!:-)
toxicity7 chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
I love your story!
taetahlia chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
OMG! Poor Lyon! If only he didn't give up being Duke! ; )
Loved that plot twist!
Purple pancakes chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
Ahhhhhhhh! Juvia is such a badass girl I swear! And I wish that Ava was real so I can spoil her more that Silver and Lyon! And the "little lady" nickname is just too cute to handle! Ugh I feel like kicking Jose'sbutt for making Juvia think that Ava is no good or that Gray wouldn't want things to be that way. Thank goodness Juvia showed him that she has changed and for the better. I thought the little family interaction between Gray Juvia Lyon And Silver was cute especially since Ava was the topic of it XD! And once again Juvia is a badass showing everyone not to mess with her family and not to talk smack about her daughter! Go juvia! And of course the little smutty moment is what we needed;) thank uou so much Bonney for the wonderful chapter and I can't wait to see how you will make this story plot line!
chanting-to-u chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
I love that Juvia stood up for her daughter, can definitely see that in her canon personality too.

As for the hiatus, I'm fine with it. We change as writers and our stories change with us. I look forward to seeing the renewed chapters of this though! Definitely enjoy both Gray and Juvia's emotional journeys they went through by meeting each other :)))
chanting-to-u chapter 19 . 11/11/2016
Awwww, I loved that Gray and Silver reconciled and got to talk! I loved every moment of that.

Also love that Silver was there for the birth of Ava. I love that Gray is just letting him back into his life now that they've talked it out.

And ohhhh, Silver :'( That has got to be such a difficult and sad choice to make. I'm sure that he and Gray can slowly build that back.

All thanks to the lovely lady who was holding in LABOUR PAINS (crying out loud, this crazy woman)! Juvia is the star this chapter... It would be so her to keep it in, and want Gray and Silver to bond.
dalala chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
This chapitre is very good and i like how Juvia would protected her little girl Ava. Gray would never change his wife Juvia and Ava. José was furious when Juvia confronte him ...
Elizabeth Backell chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
I love this story! I don't know if I like your AN or the story a but more! Some of them are so funny!
talkitivejaguar chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
I noticed you quoted a saying 'blood is thicker than water'

The full saying is: the blood of the covenant is thicker than the waters of the womb.

Meaning battle brothers or bonds forged through trauma out way birth ties...

To me it suits fairytails story, family because they fight to be not because they were born to be...
majinbuu00 chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
Really loved this! A strong Juvia taking names and being a bad ass. I'll miss the updates on this story but the wait will be worth it.
yesitsjennifer chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
Sooooo... hiatus huh?
Well I hope you hop over this slump, because this was freaking amazing. At first when I started reading this I thought it was completed, and I got worried because you never resolved the whole Jose's revenge thing from the first chapter. But I think gray and juvia being happy here at the end is good closure for now.

I hope all is well and that this hiatus doesn't last forever.
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
Ah, Jose the piece of shit finally made his reappearance... I just wish that he fucked up so hard so that he gets banned or something... I hate him, and I'm not opposed of Gray beating some sense into him! :D

And of course Gray doesn't care about gender... He's not a misogynic asshole like other men! Hell, I'm so proud of Juvia standing up for herself and her daughter. I'm really glad that she kicked Jose out - I did do wonder why Gajeel wasn't close by when they met... because if I remember correctly he didn't trust Jose eiter, right?

Well, I hope that their little girl proves all of these nay-sayers wrong because she is waaaay too cute and good for all this hate. My gosh, she's only a baby! What do people expect from her?!