Reviews for The Duchess
Waaaahhh... Wat an interesting fanfic. Made me feel lyk m livin in it. Gruvia forever.
avathellamacorn chapter 19 . 1/25
YYYYYAAAYYY! I have gotten my name on a beautiful piece of fan fiction, written by a truly talented author. I have died and gone to heaven!
AnimeDragin chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Oh... for a second I actually thought Jose was going to be a good person...I guess that was my fault wasn’t it? xD
Yukinon4ever chapter 20 . 10/24/2017
Soooo good, beautifully done can’t wait for more!
jellalsenpai chapter 7 . 7/30/2017
OMYGHAD HAHAHAHAHAHA this chap made me laugh im actually loving ittttt. nice job! 3
earthstar001 chapter 20 . 6/6/2017
Please continue! Please, please, please! Love ur stories so much!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/17/2017
Updateeeeee
Guest chapter 20 . 3/23/2017
Y i only come acros dis story now. Argh! But stil i get 2 njoy dis now so no worries. Plz update soon. I'll look 4wrd 2 it.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/21/2017
Wot an interesting story. Like it 100%.
Sweet Pimp Raveniaar chapter 19 . 3/17/2017
this chapter though!da feeeellllzxz
Guest chapter 20 . 3/14/2017
Da feeeeelssss:-O. Update update update...
Guest chapter 20 . 3/13/2017
Always loved Kings & Queens, Princes & Princessesses, Fairy tales stories. Love this masterpiece too. U really nailed it and im looking forwrd to next chaptr.
Ava21 chapter 20 . 3/13/2017
Ahhhh.. This story is so sweet. So classical. Loved all the characters & how u portraited dem.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2017
This is a great story. Why didn't i come across it sooner?... Loved it. Please update as soon as possible.
Partei7 chapter 20 . 3/11/2017
Because of you Bonney, we, Gruvia shipper had so much wonderful stories to enjoy. I hate it when people abandon their story before it ends cos honestly it was just getting interesting and it came to an abrupt end before it should have. It left us so confused. Why would anyone stard something but doesn't make an ending? Why would the quit? It makes me so mad.
But hey, you always seems to finish what you started and never leave your follower frustrayted by abandoning your stories, and that's the thing i really like about you. And that's the quality of a good writer too. People jumping to different stories without completing the other really piss me off. Don't be like that cos you are one of my fav author. I want you to be unique always. Don't give up, i really love you. I love this story 'the duchess' too much. Can't wait for the next update.