Reviews for The Duchess
taetahlia chapter 13 . 12/5
OMG! Poor Lyon! If only he didn't give up being Duke! ; )
Loved that plot twist!
Purple pancakes chapter 20 . 11/26
Ahhhhhhhh! Juvia is such a badass girl I swear! And I wish that Ava was real so I can spoil her more that Silver and Lyon! And the "little lady" nickname is just too cute to handle! Ugh I feel like kicking Jose'sbutt for making Juvia think that Ava is no good or that Gray wouldn't want things to be that way. Thank goodness Juvia showed him that she has changed and for the better. I thought the little family interaction between Gray Juvia Lyon And Silver was cute especially since Ava was the topic of it XD! And once again Juvia is a badass showing everyone not to mess with her family and not to talk smack about her daughter! Go juvia! And of course the little smutty moment is what we needed;) thank uou so much Bonney for the wonderful chapter and I can't wait to see how you will make this story plot line!
chanting-to-u chapter 20 . 11/11
I love that Juvia stood up for her daughter, can definitely see that in her canon personality too.

As for the hiatus, I'm fine with it. We change as writers and our stories change with us. I look forward to seeing the renewed chapters of this though! Definitely enjoy both Gray and Juvia's emotional journeys they went through by meeting each other :)))
chanting-to-u chapter 19 . 11/11
Awwww, I loved that Gray and Silver reconciled and got to talk! I loved every moment of that.

Also love that Silver was there for the birth of Ava. I love that Gray is just letting him back into his life now that they've talked it out.

And ohhhh, Silver :'( That has got to be such a difficult and sad choice to make. I'm sure that he and Gray can slowly build that back.

All thanks to the lovely lady who was holding in LABOUR PAINS (crying out loud, this crazy woman)! Juvia is the star this chapter... It would be so her to keep it in, and want Gray and Silver to bond.
dalala chapter 20 . 11/10
This chapitre is very good and i like how Juvia would protected her little girl Ava. Gray would never change his wife Juvia and Ava. José was furious when Juvia confronte him ...
Elizabeth Backell chapter 20 . 10/30
I love this story! I don't know if I like your AN or the story a but more! Some of them are so funny!
talkitivejaguar chapter 6 . 10/26
I noticed you quoted a saying 'blood is thicker than water'

The full saying is: the blood of the covenant is thicker than the waters of the womb.

Meaning battle brothers or bonds forged through trauma out way birth ties...

To me it suits fairytails story, family because they fight to be not because they were born to be...
majinbuu00 chapter 20 . 10/25
Really loved this! A strong Juvia taking names and being a bad ass. I'll miss the updates on this story but the wait will be worth it.
yesitsjennifer chapter 20 . 10/19
Sooooo... hiatus huh?
Well I hope you hop over this slump, because this was freaking amazing. At first when I started reading this I thought it was completed, and I got worried because you never resolved the whole Jose's revenge thing from the first chapter. But I think gray and juvia being happy here at the end is good closure for now.

I hope all is well and that this hiatus doesn't last forever.
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 20 . 10/17
Ah, Jose the piece of shit finally made his reappearance... I just wish that he fucked up so hard so that he gets banned or something... I hate him, and I'm not opposed of Gray beating some sense into him! :D

And of course Gray doesn't care about gender... He's not a misogynic asshole like other men! Hell, I'm so proud of Juvia standing up for herself and her daughter. I'm really glad that she kicked Jose out - I did do wonder why Gajeel wasn't close by when they met... because if I remember correctly he didn't trust Jose eiter, right?

Well, I hope that their little girl proves all of these nay-sayers wrong because she is waaaay too cute and good for all this hate. My gosh, she's only a baby! What do people expect from her?!
P. FullbusterBelieve chapter 20 . 10/16
Can I just say "Oh my god! Ava's so cute"? Though I haven't seen for real, I'm just picturing her as a sweet darling.
And, oh my God, Gajeel's so cute with Ava.
I loved how Gray adores Ava and Juvia, and I also loved how Juvia stood up for her daughter.
Jose is such a vicious bastard! Perhaps, you should hire the Cana from 'Guns n Buttercups' to kick him in the nuts, as well as the other two morons from the celebration earlier.
People who don't have respect for girl child or women are so so stupid, that they forget the person who gave them birth is also a woman.
Anyhoo, I loved the way you depicted the message.
Good luck for your next installations and sorry for the late review.
Karen Ross chapter 20 . 10/10
Amiga!~ great job. I will miss this story, but yes you need review the story line.
more lemons please?
Giotto27 chapter 20 . 10/9
The chapter is totally awesome! It really saddens me about this hiatus, but I'll get over it..soon! I'll miss the Little Lady hehe and of course Juvia and Gray for awhile!
TheUniqueFangirl chapter 20 . 10/9
I freaking love this fic! plz don't make us wait for too long.
YuiKatsuragi1036 chapter 20 . 10/7
Finally the story has been updated..thank you so much..i really love this story..heck i even can't wait to read for the next chapter..take all the time you want..just make sure it willl be great at the end..juvia has grown into a grear lady as well as gray..he even had became more openly toward juvia..i pray for their happiness..and Ava oh my gosh..I'm melting right now..I'm sure you gonna be a very nice,kind and beautiful girl just like your parents..they will be so proud with you..And lastly for the old folks that talk bad mouthing gray and juvia about Ava..Just go to hell..or gray will called gajeel to pummel you guys into some shitty pulp..or even worse Natsu to burn you into ashes..Anyway thank you so much BonneyQ..i really appreciate all your hard works..i truly meant from th bottom of my heart..Okay that's all bye..I will wait for your upcoming chapter of this story