Reviews for The Duchess
SapphiraDragneel chapter 15 . 1/25
Please update!
ScaredofLove chapter 15 . 1/14
such a good story can't wait for more
roseclayton chapter 15 . 1/10
Soooo I love this FF its so much fun and has so much drama in it, I hope you'll write more!
XxDamagedSoulxX chapter 15 . 1/1
Im kinda new to the whole Gruvia fanfiction but oh my cookies i love your fanfics! Please update soon/.\ i really love your writing style and i cant wait to read more from you.

~From: A random new Gruvia shipper.~
glittering-couch-potato chapter 15 . 12/19/2015
oh wow. be still my beating heart. that was AMAZING- and I'm talking i-wish-i-had-the-english-dictionary-memorized-so-that-i-can-throw-you-more-complements-AMAzing. Your writing style is invigorating and the plot, captivating. and let not go to the sexy parts, 'cuz my body cant handle THAT *wink wink*. i slowly, but surely, fell in love even more with the characters...and the writer. because anyone who could write like that should be put on a pedestal. and may i say THANK YOU for updating. ...and thank you for writing Sara with no h, that is how i like to write my name(enter awkward smile).
anxiously waiting for your next installment.
Iambored2.0 chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
What a lovely chapter keep it up!
SapphiraDragneel chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Please update! Pretty please Bonney
Karen Ross chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Hola Amiga!
looking forward for your next chapter :) thank you for including me in the remarks :)
keep up the good job!
qhxsaii chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
Dear Mavis in heaven, I thank you for blessing Bonney, the Queen of GruVia fanfics, with an awesome imagination and impeccable writing skills, which in turn, made our world a better place.
I hope you will bless her with an abundance of inspiration too, so she'll update more quickly. XD
I am in love with this story! Thank you so much for writing this! xoxo
Tinay chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Waiting for the next update. The story is so good! Kudos for the author!
Vintagefreak chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
Omg this chapter was epic! PI love how your story is progressing the character development is amazing I can't wait for the next chapter!
hinoirilwin chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
I love this story! The best gruvia fic ever :) Thank you for your hard works! See you next time :D
Xenoa Fahrer chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
Woah! They are having a child now? I'm so happy for them! Sorry I didn't write any comment before but YES! Thank you so much for updating this :) I'm so happy!
Karen Ross chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
amiga thanks for the update! gettinvg excited how this story will run keep up the good work :)
majinbuu00 chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
Yay! They are expecting! And with that, more adventures for the Fullbuster family! It's a good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!