Reviews for His Eternal Secret
Lilli chapter 32 . 6/24
Wow! That was a twisted but a very good story! I loved it! And we all wish we owned the Young Justice show. Maybe in a different universe we do. But who can tell?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
I love how you like YJ enough to make fanfictions, however they are a bit long and not detailed enough. I am sorry to say as a robin fanatic you did not portra him the way the show does. Keep writing because you have great ideas for story's!
guest chapter 32 . 7/8/2014
Okay , in the chapter where Robin was confirmed to be a vampire , I was like "I knew it! I knew it! -does a victory dance-" And that ending was so unpredictable! This is absolutely one of my favorite stories!
PainInSilence chapter 32 . 6/20/2014
I liked it!
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Yuuuuusssss! I found it FINALLY! I was looking for this story it's really good!
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Oh yeah! Really good story! Favoriting nnnnnnow!
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 32 . 12/14/2013
It was a beautiful story. It about made me cry a few times. Honestly though I never wanted the story to end. But it was a wonderful story as I said before.
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 31 . 12/14/2013
Whyyyy I don't want it to end! It's soooo good! *wails*
owlcat92 chapter 25 . 12/12/2013
I know this might sound conceited and all, but I'm pretty sure that 'vârcolac' (I'm guessing you used the Romanian word) means Werewolf, not Vampire. According to Google translate at least. 'Vampire' translated to 'Vampir'. I was writing a Werewolf!Robin fic and I used vârcolac in it, so it struck a bell.
I know you probably know more than me, I just thought I'd point it out,

This is really cool, by the way - I love the idea. Awesome job.

- Cat
TheRockingWriter chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
I thought the world thought Dick Grayson was dead, why would one of his stalkers drop by?
TheRockingWriter chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
According to legend, sunlight merely hurts a vampire like an extreme sunburn in 4 seconds but wouldn't kill them (I found this out for my Hallowe'en story where I made Dick a vampire -everyone else were monsters too).
TheRockingWriter chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
You're tugging at my emotions so much I might have to stop reading... (or I might have eaten too many sweets).
TheRockingWriter chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
ariaT27 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Omg! Roy is immortal too! That was unexpected.
ariaT27 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Yay! I want Robin to get sick.