Reviews for Torn and Caught in Love
xXimmortalXx chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
AWWWWWWWW!
Jojo chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow what a great story u even included Adele but still it's really a great story
camry72 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
That was cute.
camry72 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Aw he's in love
camry72 chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
...A cat that hates hoses... BEAST BOY! LEAVE THE CAT ALONE!
camry72 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
*Read sign that tells audience to say "aw".*

AWW. Cute.
camry72 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh, this seems like a really good story ...and it's well written.
desertwoman chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Very good, very good! *applauses* Athough at the end you forgot the "I now pronounce you man and wife". And the ending was cheesy. but in a good way. Good job! I liked it.
littlemomo-chan chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
A little cheesy... Cute but cheesy. I hate to be one of those people but...
The Cretin chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I do believe this is the first story of yours I've read. I felt it deserves a review. Its pretty good. I like the ages you set. That kills the "rush about feelings" bit. Rae's had time to evaluate her feelings. Likewise BB's had time to go through the motions with Terra and now he may be having second thoughts. Always remember to plan ahead. Foreplanning is key. I like how well thought out this fic seems to be. Good job. Till next time. Keep rockin.
lolluv chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Aww (Fangirl squeal) soo cute! awesome job I love the story!
lolluv chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Aww cute and sweet! (but not the murderer movie part)
lolluv chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I like the flashbacks in here. It's like the good and bad times, btw suggestion, can maybe later in the story Raven jumps in and punches Terra in the face. I feel like she disurves it.
jaytennis chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
WOO! Yeah! I'm so happy they live happily ever after. While reading I got nervous for beast boy and raven. this story is so well written. i cant wait to read more stories
lolluv chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Ahh, poor Rae-Rae. I knwo what it's like to have a crush you can't be with. (sigh) anyways great chapter