Reviews for Internal Affairs
Countdown chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I love this story. Your writing really brings everything to life.

Although I kinda laughed internally about Brandt talking so soon after surgery and drinking from a straw (I think Hollywood might do this). I have had jaw surgery and the immediate post-operation is very unpleasant. It has been a few years since then, but I do remember that I had a doctor's note that the teachers were not allowed to call on me in class for two weeks, after a week of recovery at home. I don't remember if I managed to do any mumbled conversation those first weeks, but I'm pretty sure most of my communication came in the form of grunts or body language. Also, when your jaw is broken drinking out of a straw is a big no-no. They give you a special seringe to squirt the liquid down your throat, but you have to be careful to do it very slow and gentle or you might choke.

I know that you're not about to change the story, but I thought I'd let you know in case you ever do write a third chapter to this that a broken jaw is very slow healing and not fun. After a month of a liquid only diet, the need for solid food in the stomach is nearly unbearable... but you get to continue suffering. And protien drinks, and many other drinks become extremely unappetizing. When you finally are allowed to have soft foods the blender becomes your best friend, but your actual friends typically find it slightly nauseating and very disturbing (Hamburgers ground up with the bun and toppings are delicious but it looks really nasty).

I know you haven't added to this story since shortly after you first posted it, but it would be interesting to see how this plays out. Not only the team building, but the lost biological weapon and how well another team can find it.
WickedBlue chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Cool. I've been wondering what could go on with the team after the end of the film and I can so see Ethan and Will clashing about things like this. Great job with the fic.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
I like how them making up didn't seem sappy or cheesy. :) Good job. :D
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awesome fight scene! Dude having your jaw broken sucks majorly. O_O
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I loved Brandt's and Ethan's hate in the movie and this was just cake! :D

"-you're on pain medication, you can barely move your mouth, and you just got out of surgery."

"Well, when you say it like that," he mumbled, turning back around on the couch.

Loved it! Took me back to the "Your line is to short" part XD
purehalo chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
*sighs in delicious contentment*

I loved this, every word, every funny comment from Benji and every pained expression from Brandt . (So glad you carried on the one shot, just so you know, i plan to bully you for every one shot to be a two shot...or a three!)

The resolution at the end felt really natural and i love that Ethan is having to sit upright, that'll make Brandt feel like he got his own back a little!
RuinNine chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Yay, second chapter! Liked that very much! More of that please! ;D
Jonnie Joke chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I can't believe there would be a second chapter when i thought the story ended in chapter 1. You have no idea how happy I am now I do not think I could go to bed tonight! Great job! I can't wait to see how the mission goes and I hope to see the next chapter VERY SOON!
Alex Kade chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Lol, yup, still love the "try not to break your face" line the best. It's just, like, let's throw it out there! Haha! Good times. :)
Victoria LeRoux chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I did tell you how much I loved this story, right?

*grins guiltily*

You masterfully portrayed a scene that could easily be canon and I adored the characterization your used. I like the break in Ethan's near unruffable attitude seen here, and of course, the Brandt whump is always adored and cossetted. Of course, Ethan swallowing his pride to actually apologize is a rare moment that makes me smile.

tellygirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Ouch, I'm glad my friends don't settle arguments with their fists! You write fight sequences so realistically that I actually flinched a few times while reading! Very well done :o)
purehalo chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was so great! I loved the action and could really understand it escalating the way it did. It felt so natural as the argument got more heated. Jane talking to Ethan after was done so well and i love the humour Benji brings.

Especially :

Yes!" Benji's muffled voice called out from behind the closed door, followed by a thunk and an "Ow!"

Really well written! Loved it! (and should you feel like writing a little second chapter about them recuperating i'd be there to read it and re-read it! ) hint hint ;o)
RuinNine chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Liked that very much! Very realistic! ;) Thank you!
Jonnie Joke chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That's what I have always wanted to see - Brandt fighting with Ethan, with FISTS! This is awesome mate! I hope to see your next piece of art very soon! Good job!
Nadia-91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
this is really good ! and the fight was amazing! i think that Ethan won ! jajaj amazing fic :D