Reviews for The United States of Nothing
Guest chapter 16 . 19h ago
holy fuck for once there's a story where America's legit scary/creepy. Maybe its cause I'm reading this in a dark room at night, but this literally gave me the chills dude- kudos.
duppet chapter 16 . 3/2
Goodness o.o That... was a crazy yet awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what happens once Russia comes to town! Please update as soon as possible :D
irascendedlolkitten chapter 6 . 2/28
Hey I really like your fic. Not only is it an original, which is a rare thing with aph, but it is also well written. However I have one issue. You know that the American South isn't evil right? I mean it feels weird being that I'm a Midwestern Lefty but even though I think the South has problems it's really not fair to cast this issue as North good and South evil. Even during the war it was more grey and darker grey and literally brother vs. brother. I think maybe after a bit more research it may be interesting to do a version that deals with the relationship a bit more complexly. Maybe with the ex-confederate growing to be a brother that America has but hides to protect him from hostile nations. They don't always agree but the country does overall work together and get a long these days so their relationship cannot be all bad.
Whoa! Great chapter! I for sure thought that the FCE part of the FACE family was going to get wiped out! Why would Confederacy let them be? Did the doctors prevent him from making a scene or does he have other plans? That was scary, keep up the great work!
Agggg! Russia's comin' to town! That was a great chapter, I hope they find Alfred soon!
Puckoberon chapter 16 . 2/28
Now you must write, quicker than you ever have before 'cause we need to explain the Confederacy to France NOW.
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 16 . 2/27
Eeeek! So excited for another chapter! So now Francey-pants knows. Squeal. This is getting so interesting...
IKP chapter 16 . 2/27
Fantastic chaper! I'm feeling so tense and wound up right now! The cat is officially out of the bag... And I hope we get to see Alfred next chapter. Eek!
reviewer74 chapter 16 . 2/27
Great Chapter!
TheQuietCoyote chapter 16 . 2/27
WOoooaaah... Such chills, such chills. Again, I can't express my happiness that this story is active. Such a bizarre premise, but you pull the characters off well, and leave readers (or me at least) on the edge of my seat. Thanks for the obvious time and energy put into this story!
purpal'ice chapter 16 . 2/27
Yes you updated! I loved how things went in this chapter, the whole time I kept thinking hurry Matthew, hurry! I can't wait for the next update, also I loved how Matthew got the truth out of Alex. (p.s. its also really cold where I am too! Like there is snow and ice every where, can't do any thing but read)
aph-forever chapter 16 . 2/27
Yes! An update. It's a great story and I always get excited when I get the email saying that it's been updated.
Candied Literature chapter 16 . 2/27
When I got the notification that this fic updated, my day got 10x's better. I really enjoyed the intensity of this chapter- the Confederacy is now showing himself and his colors. I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep being amazing!
OneDayPineapple chapter 16 . 2/27
oHHHHHH! XD me likey
IKP chapter 15 . 2/23
Yes you updated! And no! You cannot leave it with that cliff hanger!