Reviews for Love Wars
Demonic Exorcist chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Nuu its been 4 months *dies*
Guest chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
Thanks so Michael not trying to rush you or anything but please make the rest.
ClumsyHanaChan chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
hey! i like your fanfic! i've read chapter 1-19, and all in all, they were great! can't wait for the last chapter. two thumbs up! :)
Lily Rose chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
O M G!
You finally updated... Thank god, I thought you wouldn't update in like forever.
Nice job in the turn of events by the way.
But it would have made things more interesting if Tora didn't give up on Misa so easily. Also if Usui, Tora and Gerald were in the same room fighting for Misaki.
Still... I loved it! Keep up the great work and I can't wait for your next update.
Heart chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Why didn't you let Usui kick Gerald's ass?
That would have made things a whole lot more interesting.
I'm sorry but this fanfic is getting boring.
It was good at the start but not its going downhill.
Nice job anyway.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
This is soooooo good! Please write more!
shannon jacob chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
i loved this fanfic especially the thought thatthnis is what happens who messes with misaki even though takumi didn't do anything i love it
Kimi Ayuzawa chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
What an unexpected turn of event...nice one...if its no usui,it cannot be anyone for our beloved Misaki...thank you for the update...can't wait for the next chapter.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
Alternative endings! Yes! I would very much like that!
StarElsie chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
you finally updated!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
OMG please please PLEASE update. And also Gerard never said that Misaki couldnt divorce him, right? Salamat po (thank you in Tagalog) for writing this story!

Ciao!
Alice Andi White chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
i seriously love this story pls update soon
Heartcantmoveon chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
It was short but it was worth the wait.
When are you gonna update.
Keep it up.
JanQ-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Will you be doing the next chapters? The stories you wrote are AMAZING and I can't get enough of them so please write more.:D
Abby chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
I love you so much for updating! I loved the chapter, update soon, and HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY!