Reviews for Voice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I like how you put him holding back on the button when he heard alfred's voice. Nice touch!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Nooo he has to go back...
Kai Maciel chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Wonderful! Just beautiful!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Gosh this is beautiful and astounding beyond words!
I wish there was a sequel...
Sage5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Perfect, a very poignant story. I loved how he associated panic, anger and more pain with Dick and Bruce but none with Alfred. I loved that Jason used Roy's answering message as his own.

Just one question, why did Dick and Bruce call? I don't think they would have called him for a get-together. well maybe Dick would but definitely not Bruce.
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
so true, poor Jason.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Gotham really DOES make him crazy. When he;s outside the city, he's really well behaved (for the most part). He almost talked to Alfred. ALMOST XD! He really is getting better. Being with Kori and Roy will be the best thing that has ever happened to him in a LONG, long time . Maybe one day, he'll be able to dial the other half of the numbers
mae.raine chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
siiigh... this is what I hope for in Red Hood and the Outlaws. A team of outcasts who find empathy in each other while at the same time coming in terms with their pasts. The fact that they can kick butt while looking sexy is a big plus, too.

This oneshot makes me feel SOO much for Jason. How it was Alfred and not Bruce or Dick, who was the one who made Jason hesitate and NEARLY call (and I oh so wanted badly to know what would've happened if he did call back home).

My favourite part for some strange reason is Roy's voice mail. I absolutely love Roy's personality in the comics, if only because his easygoing banter keeps me from choking from the sexiness of Jason and Kori/y. AND AWW JASON, DON'T HIDE YOUR FONDNESS OF THE GUY. One day, Roy will get Jason to laugh. Seriously.

The ending is optimistic if bittersweet :) Cheers to the Outlaw writing team in hopes that we'll get a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
cheshire-ree chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
oh God, why you gotta make me cry like that? The part with Alfred and his grandfatherly ways, I started bawling. Well written, drove me to tears (if you haven't already read that part)
C2ii chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
nice...

I don't know what else to say but this is definitely the mind set of Jason at the moment in Outlaws. I do believe he'll have to confront this past eventually to have everything just settled or at peace.

Its like Dick's rebellious age when he was a lonely jerk to his friends and had daddy troubles with Bruce. Except it was Dick that gave in and let it go enough to ignore it and put the problem a side. With Jason its Bruce that needs to realize before anything can change.

Keep fighting Jason, even avoiding the problem is difficult but that's a survivor's method right there. Whatever it takes to keep living.
d4202 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
heartbreaking and AMAZING! a wonderful story )