Reviews for Ironic Fate
SeekerOfPeace chapter 6 . 1/1
Great, this is one of the few out of many fics that really satisfy me.
Memory...Allied Shinobi Forces vs Juubi
reader chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
You don't have to stress and just write at your own pace.
Maybe you should just stop and take a break and resume if you want to.
I really liked this story of yours,it hasn't even got to the good like you to continue,this story has been really I think you get those redundant stories about naruto as a hollow or he died and came back as a shinigami.i cried after I got to this chap.
Thank you so much for this wonderful may be the best crossfic ive ever show you how much I liked it I give you 500 points.200 points for originality,200 points for storyline or comedy and 100 for just having the feeling of life it gives you.
reader chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Im hoping for a flashback of what happened when naruto went crazy from his perspective.
reader chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Fights?Naruto as back up for icjigo or his of a fox spitting out bijuu bombs.
reader chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Your sister is peculiar.I don't remember my sister being like that,even when she was fought a lot but the fights lessened over the years.

p.s Im not insulting you or your sister or anything just felt compelled to say this.
reader chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
great story.
Crystalzap chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
did anyone actually adopt this? if so where is it?
this was just getting into the storyline T_T I wanted to see Naruto kick shikigami ass
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
hope u update
fractalman chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
ooh, so the baby bijuu pictures came out while you were writing this, eh? sweet.
Mathewxox chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
man this story is a good one its not everyday get to read a aniaml naruto without it being short and boring
Phoenix185 chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
nvm but again take your time if continuing
Phoenix185 chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
why not just say someone adopt and modify and stuff then when you have a idea as in you bard write it down on paper then type it in in a idea list then slowly make chaps and take your time (as long as it doesnt take 3 months or more i am good but really let someone adopt)
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
I will admit i am a bit confused about all of this along with the whole, idk whos writing this, is it the original author or someone else? But I do really hope to see more! No mater who continues it, I really do enjoy this story.
Plot Bunny chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
You have done well. Continue to serve us in this manner and thou shalt be rewarded.

Tengoku no Arashi