Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
aurorawinter chapter 37 . 6/28
I love this fic so much! Everything fits Emily & JJ. I really don't have much to say but perfect. You are outstanding!
ald2106 chapter 24 . 6/11
These people at the BAU sure have loose lips. I want to slap , like really SLAP Garcia. Seriously. How dare she go talking about JJ to someone who has been there for just just a few hours?! I would be really pissed if it was me she talked about.
This is the second time I'm reading this story and if I'm not mistaken I was equally pissed off the first time I read this. God, seriously Garcia and Morgan both suck.
Good story though.!
Charmedgirl34 chapter 37 . 12/28/2016
I know that you will never see this because its been nearly 3 years, but I want to thank you for your story and for the way you developed Emily, it made me realize that I am so much like that, and it scares me but you should me that it is possible to be free of these demons so thank you!
Iza456 chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
That chapter was so good!
Iza456 chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
Oh JJ no... other than that lol im completely stuck in this story you have created... i love the real life interaction with the characters! Cant wait to continue reading!
Prettygleekbitch chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
I usually do not review, but I listen to Pandora when I read. Ironically There She Goes by Sixpence None The Richer came on during this chapter. I absolutely love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This was so sad. Poor JJ. But then again poor Will. I didn't like him that much as a character but still, most fanfiction treats him poorly.
Crdr chapter 37 . 8/14/2016
Great story. I know in the end you said you didn't like what it became but I still enjoyed it. As someone who is just coming to terms with being gay in my early 30s this story really touched me and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. Thank you.
milagglad chapter 37 . 4/8/2016
: 0 )
ald2106 chapter 29 . 2/18/2016
I'm liking this story but what I really don't like is how first Garcia and now Will are talking for JJ. Do they not realize tht it is her story, very personal and her secrets to tell.
devildoc35 chapter 37 . 1/1/2016
What a great story! I read it through and really enjoyed it! There isn't a magic fix; you showed a more realistic evolution of them growing as people. Thank you! Especially since you became bored with it in the end. As readers we appreciate having the ending. I hope you have a great year!
macrose555 chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
This was the best story! Honestly freaking fantastic!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/23/2015
please, please, please write a sequel to this!
1971tks chapter 37 . 10/7/2015
2 things... 1) not sure why u thought this story fell a part, but I know writing is very personal and if a writer feels disconnected to their work then that affects their perspective. that said, this story was simply amazing. the second half resonated with me, particularly Emily's side of things. It was brilliantly done. 2) did u ever complete a sequel? I'd truly love to read more of this versions of those characters :) love your work!
S.Warrior chapter 28 . 9/5/2015
Emily still hasnt solved her problems though