Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
Crdr chapter 37 . 8/14
Great story. I know in the end you said you didn't like what it became but I still enjoyed it. As someone who is just coming to terms with being gay in my early 30s this story really touched me and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. Thank you.
milagglad chapter 37 . 4/8
: 0 )
ald2106 chapter 29 . 2/18
I'm liking this story but what I really don't like is how first Garcia and now Will are talking for JJ. Do they not realize tht it is her story, very personal and her secrets to tell.
devildoc35 chapter 37 . 1/1
What a great story! I read it through and really enjoyed it! There isn't a magic fix; you showed a more realistic evolution of them growing as people. Thank you! Especially since you became bored with it in the end. As readers we appreciate having the ending. I hope you have a great year!
macrose555 chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
This was the best story! Honestly freaking fantastic!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/23/2015
please, please, please write a sequel to this!
1971tks chapter 37 . 10/7/2015
2 things... 1) not sure why u thought this story fell a part, but I know writing is very personal and if a writer feels disconnected to their work then that affects their perspective. that said, this story was simply amazing. the second half resonated with me, particularly Emily's side of things. It was brilliantly done. 2) did u ever complete a sequel? I'd truly love to read more of this versions of those characters :) love your work!
S.Warrior chapter 28 . 9/5/2015
Emily still hasnt solved her problems though
S.Warrior chapter 27 . 9/5/2015
Awww hell naw if Emily doesnt get some before she comes back then that is a disservice lol ...how jj gets to get it in and emily just gets mind fucked please let her get the cookie its only fair
S.Warrior chapter 22 . 9/4/2015
Emilys chapters are my FAVVVVVVVV! Her mind is so fucked up and its a great read, but i just love emily tbh...also im a bit team kemily my heart did a thing when emily though about fucking against the wall i feel like that would be some animalistic sex, heres to hoping they hit it once before Em returns to DC
S.Warrior chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
Omg I knew she would do it, I was waiting on my girl to bolt! Yaaaay Emily sign that resignation letter or vacation or transfer letter, im so done with jayje its not even funny
aznb chapter 37 . 5/8/2015
OMG! This has been an amazing story and an amazing journey! I look forward to reading more Jemily stories from you! You are an amazing writer!
ab chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
OMG, I just started reading and this, and wow! You did an amazing job! Your introductory chapter was amazing and reeled me in to read more. And the details, the emotions, the 3D characters, are just amazing! I look forward to reading more!
TrustInFaith chapter 37 . 1/12/2015
Amazing I loved it!
Gravity In the Air chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
all the tears man. all the tears. feels overload