Reviews for Through It All
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
plzz carry on with this story
sinfullysarcastic chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
This whole story was amazing- the progression, the development...why couldn't all this have actually happened?
ruthdancegirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Bravo!
LittlePrettyMe chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Loved it!
Janna chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
hey,

I thought this was an amazing chapter,
U wrote something with everything it in romance comedy ect,
I LUV it,
and I LUV your other story,
STARTING OVER
peddieluver chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Write a seqeul tothis where he comes back and all and they finale gomon their first. And mske Jerome and Alfie do tthe thing withthe jokes about theirndate but have Patricia let out a secret about jeromes first date going bad.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
the last chapter made me cry, you may have changed a few things, like sweetie being his uncle instead of dad, but now i see why you did it.
Lexi chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
I liked it but i was just sad that it had to end :)
sophie9874 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Hi! This is brilliant! I support your decision for ending this story, even though I wanted you to carry on. Well, the anonymus person who said it was getting lame could've been more polite about it! I didn't think it was! Don't worry, I'll follow you! I can't wait to see your future stories! I loved this story, what did you think of it? You're welcome, thank you for writing it! Great job! x
HeyItsErin chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ouch. That hurts. To have a great night with the boy you secretly fell for and he likes you back and you hear it come out of his mouth that the dance that liked off the great night was all a bet. Super good :)
horsegirl275 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Added to fave stories! I 3 this story, and is really well written! I actually started talking about it to my other hoa-obssesed friend, thinking it had actually happened for a moment was so good! Nice job!
horsegirl275 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
NinjaMadness chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
I liked the story. is it over? what about when Eddie gets back? what happens in America?
Maryjaners chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
I think it was really good, you should continue! You could have Patricia end up going to the concert with Jerome seeing he liked the band but as friends and then Eddie finding out and getting jealous. :)
xXAngelicaXx chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Make them go on dates and stuff. I don't really care that this story isn't going anywhere.i love peddie