Reviews for Now Was Now
shewantsthewifi chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
i really like the 2nd person style, atv first i thought it was weird though... it's different, and i like it.
zaphyrus of the moon chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
nicely done... try some more second persons... i read some before, and i can tell they made use of the perspective to add some twist here and there...nevertheless, i like your story's realism and a sense of sweet honesty on the part of Soul
Teagarden chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
So cute and fluffy! This was fun to read. Thanks for posting it!
AliceUnknown chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ohhhhhh jidnvknvjnxkcnskvn 2nd person POV. My old nemesis. How I detest thee.

You did a pretty cute job with it, though

I still hate 2nd person.
Celetron chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Love it continue
Cherie R. Lynn chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Just for taking on the second person point-of-view, I have to give you kudos, but then you went above and beyond to make this utterly adorable story. The characterization was spot on and the dialogue was perfect! Great job!
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
i really liked it (but then again, i always like it)

thanks a bunch for writing this and i look forward to more [:
Random chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow! nicely done! it a very enjoyable story, you keep the characters in line and the fact that their older allows some of Maka's reactions and ways. Incredibly well done on your second person view, I've read only a few and so often they tend to change tenses for moments but you stayed consistent and did it gracefully. I can't wait to see more of your work, i will be going through your gallery soon!

Sincerely,

Random
belle and the beast chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow, second person POV is so kriffin COOL...and then the fluff yay!
Iceytaste chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is adorable, and very absorbing! Good job! :D You should write more.
Edge of My Life chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Another cute story
Muerte-chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was cute. 3

But, .PoisonedScarlet has done a Soul Eater story in 2nd person, before. It's in one of her 10 chapter stories. Like a vignette set.
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was cool...I have a tendency to talk to my readers while I write, but when I edit the story I take that part out...Love this story by the way

Moon-chan