Reviews for Back to Reality
DragonElf chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
When will this be updated?
I'm waiting.
MagicalAwesomeness chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I've been bearing with you for eight months... Is it time to update yet? Please?
LuvPeaceCandy chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
CONTINUEEEE!
Arixa23 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I am so fricking glad that you're continuing this. I think this is possibly my favorite Seussical story to date, and I had resigned myself to it being an abandoned fic... imagine my glee when I saw the update. I am dancing around the room right now. :D
Disneyfanatic99 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
U prolly all ready kno wht I'm gonna say rite(since I pretty much sed it on almost all of ur stories)? Well, I'll say it anyways. Update soon plz!
Arixa23 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Wow, I love this - I love the darker overtones, and the Cat in JoJo's head, and your overall writing style, and everything. I'm begging you to continue this.
LizzyElphabaLovegood chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I love this! My friend did Seussical as her school play and i thought it was amayzing. Is JoJo going to meet people that resemble everyone in the musical?
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Poor Jojo, so confused and sad! And he finally has an actual last name! The chapter was wonderful, brilliant, amazing- too many to mention. You should be super proud of yourself, Em.

Seussetta xoxo
The Pictonian Journalist chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
YAY for a new story! And... this story, it's brilliant, just ABSOLUTELY and awesomely brilliant! This must be so confusing to poor JoJo! And it's just so sad that this is all going on, I mean, if I were in his place, I'd definitely be more than confused! WAY more than confused, actually! I can't wait to see what happens next!

peacelover394
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I love this! I have always asked myself this question and now it is going to be answered, by YOU! I was so excited when I got the alert!

Also, don't worry too much about updating, you are at school after all. Don't try and update, your ideas will come, so take your time with it and enjoy yourself!

Seussetta xoxo