Reviews for Not A Fairy Tale Romance
connyx chapter 11 . 5/15/2018
What a ride this was. Thank you for taking us with you and sharing it.
connyx chapter 6 . 5/15/2018
Ohhhy, I didn't see that one coming!
diamond1trrizz chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
love this chapter.
diamond1trrizz chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
true. why would the mayor have in her possession some illicit drugs.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
"So Emma trudged home to drown her sorrows and face facts-anyone interested in her was either a criminal, possibly delusional, or a lesbian."

Reading this and simultaneously realizing Regina Mills fits all the possible options.
Jesseburnett chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
you sure do love your metaphors XD you're a good writer, keep it up.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
Regina to Emma: "Ever since I was a little girl I've been ruled by my passion."

Girl, don't brag. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
"In no time at all, he'd start wearing tanktops and flaunting his little boy cleavage to get what he wanted, just like mommy."

Hahaha xD omg.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
Ah I see, you're a bloke, that's prob why the few reviews.
I did find the nightstick thing odd right enough.
Shame though, decent writer.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Holy questionable use of police accoutrements Batman!

Just as I started to get a bit 'icked out' by the nightstick, you rescued it with the giggle - like Emma with Regina you played your reader here like a fiddle. Pulled me right back in.

Smut is not my thing, when it occurs in a story I enjoy, I skim it but here I had to carry on so as not to miss any of your glorious writing. Your phrasing is spectacular, every word necessary, no waffle (unlike me here...).

This is seriously great writing. Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
How the hell does this not have more reviews?

I'm glad I found it on some old tumbler rec. It's unique.

Possibly best dialogue I've read in this ship.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
I absolutely love it but is so far from the actual plot.
quarian chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I don't prefer if I reviewed this chapter the first time. I'm actually reading this again and chuckling away. Drunk Regina is adorable and bitter but cute!

Great job Emma trying. Love a tryer!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
This was really different... and the sex between them was so unbelievably hot... Yowza! This was such a great, really different, fic.. I loved the differences, but you do Regina quite well.. her sarcasm and wit were just titillating and thoroughly enjoyable... well done! :-)
Selonianth chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
You said beard instead of bread there at the end.

Besides that... it's pretty good. Confusing a little in a couple places though. Like where it looked like Emma was going to stand against whoever came through the door for Regina but sat there as Charming did his thing. It felt like she was taking Regina's side, and I have no idea why she took it so damn personally actually, but then sat there as Charming gave out the sentence he'd decided.

On that topic, could you explain why Emma was so... wounded by the revelation of the fairy tales being real? If it was because she'd hurt Henry by doing it I can understand a certain level of anger but she nearly let Charming kill Regina, and that was before Charming explaind that she's their daughter.

Also, during the fantasy chapter Regina thinks about how Emma is Charming and Snow's daughter but then is shocked when Rumple tells her later.