Reviews for Try
I know okay chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I suspect Lachlan will get up dirt on Harry.
I know okay chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
I wish I knew what really happened between Harry and his friends. Getting only a tiny bit from one side side does not lend itself itself to understanding.
I know okay chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Cute.
Nagilover4ever chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Love it. Can't wait for sequel.
Paper lantern18 chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
OMG I loved every chapter of this story! Can't wait for your next fic. Merry Christmas!
lil joker 1989 chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Oh this was good I can't wai to see what will happen next :) I bet next part of the trilogy will be amazing
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
I can't handle these feels.
mandancie chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
oh my goodness! First off, I am so sorry that I wasn't posting reviews when you updated the final chapters. Please forgive me. I really loved this story. I am so looking forward to the next story. :) Thank you for a wonderful read. :) I am so happy that Lance got what he deserved. I was completely ecstatic that Madeline was Draco's. I hope Harry and Hermione can re-kindle their friendship, like Ron. I really can't wait to see what happened between Ron and Hermione that they aren't together.
Until your next story...
Caraline Fisher chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
Happy Holidays and thank you for this wonderful story!
Stormshadowfire chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
Hehe
JulianneL chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
So Good!
MimiTaylor chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
I can't believe I seriously started a WIP! This is soooo good...but I'll never know how it ends. *sigh*
lil joker 1989 chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
I must say I liked the chapter but it was missing something...I don't know what that something was and I could be wrong but it felt like it needed something...aside from this feeling good chapter
Nagilover4ever chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Love it. Update soon.
Gryffindor Rat chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
O my, I do believe I shed a tear or two at this amazingly fluffy chapter! Was amazing to see draco and harry cleared of all misunderstandings, even more in love and finally free to live how they want. I'm so excited about the baby, not only does it mean a new beginning for them both, but I think harry and even draco will benefit and heal greatly with that bundle of joy and the start of their family!