Reviews for Try
frostie45 chapter 17 . 8/18
Loved the sequel and will patiently awat part three - very pleased to know there will be more of this story. Meanwhile will enjoy Lost in Paradise, which is also a very nice story!
Drarry-Lisa chapter 17 . 7/13
When will you publish Lost Stars
Agnes chapter 17 . 8/25/2015
OMG, so good! Love this story.! Please continue! I am eagerly waiting.!
I know okay chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I suspect Lachlan will get up dirt on Harry.
I know okay chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
I wish I knew what really happened between Harry and his friends. Getting only a tiny bit from one side side does not lend itself itself to understanding.
I know okay chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Cute.
Nagilover4ever chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Love it. Can't wait for sequel.
Paper lantern18 chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
OMG I loved every chapter of this story! Can't wait for your next fic. Merry Christmas!
lil joker 1989 chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Oh this was good I can't wai to see what will happen next :) I bet next part of the trilogy will be amazing
Zion the Pansexual chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
I can't handle these feels.
mandancie chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
oh my goodness! First off, I am so sorry that I wasn't posting reviews when you updated the final chapters. Please forgive me. I really loved this story. I am so looking forward to the next story. :) Thank you for a wonderful read. :) I am so happy that Lance got what he deserved. I was completely ecstatic that Madeline was Draco's. I hope Harry and Hermione can re-kindle their friendship, like Ron. I really can't wait to see what happened between Ron and Hermione that they aren't together.
Until your next story...
Caraline Fisher chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
Happy Holidays and thank you for this wonderful story!
Stormshadowfire chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
Hehe
JulianneL chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
So Good!
MimiTaylor chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
I can't believe I seriously started a WIP! This is soooo good...but I'll never know how it ends. *sigh*