Reviews for Zim's Mate
Invader Sy chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
FUCK YOU, TIGERSFURY! I'll have you know the Tallests are great people and you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.
Tigersfury chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
I love Purple XD I hate the tallest but purple always gets me laughing lol
Tigersfury chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
WHAT!? I THOUGHT I WAS ON CHAPTER 2!? XD If I make that mistake then it means this story is the bomb!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
Please make more this is the best fanfic ever
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
This is so awesome
Tina chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
This is the greatest story EVAR!
Corkscrew3 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I effin' love this story! I like how you put a totally original charater and stuff. peace out
Corkscrew
SkyDrops chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
lol. I clicked into this story cuz your character's name is similar to my characters' name, but then realized that the story is actually pretty good.
Mighty ANT chapter 23 . 9/12/2010
update! wat happens to the tallest?
Mcnuggets4lyfe chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I can pretty much relate to Zim and is shortness because, to everyone else im shorter by a whole head! Also when i swim (im on a swim team) everyone else looks down at me and when we dive in too race there is a big difference!
searching4somewhere chapter 12 . 11/2/2008
Wow this is a good story I just have one thing to point out though. I don't know if anyone already told you this but that jetpack thing you were talking about is actually called a PAK and I'm pretty sure it's permanently attached to every Irken. I'm not trying to be mean or anything I just thought you should fix that, and if you have good job. Also I lol'd last chap when GIR went to hug APU and he was like "don't touch me"
Invader Ria chapter 22 . 7/2/2007
when are you going to wright more?
Invader Ria chapter 23 . 6/30/2007
plz wright more! i must know what happens! great story
Zimadonna chapter 23 . 6/26/2007
Hey,I remember reading this fic along time ago. I have to say the writing is very good and the way you wrote it made it an interesting read. Something I want to point out, and not be mean about in any way. Zim is OOC. I wouldn't jump into love on the first chapter like that. It's good that you have a past refference over there, but if it was more of a developing feeling of love gradually, it would have made more sense. Very interesting way of displaying Irken reproduction. I congratulate you for having alot of guts to put that up, because there are plenty IZ fans who don't agree with that. Especially on people can get touchy on that subject, so Kudos for that. I'd say that, for what I can remember, I might be wrong, but alot of people liked your character. It's good that Dib was in character and kind of oppsed your OC but I don't really remember this. I just remember your character being well liked by too many characters, which is walking the road of a Mary sue. Gaz, I barely remembered but I think she'd be disgusted with the smeets in my opinion. Back on that scene with the school dance. That was a bit too cliche because I've read tons of fan-fics with those scenes and making it predictable that there was a sex scene wasn't such a good idea. I'm not sure, doesn't seem like you continued after the children or touched upon their chracter development. It seems as if you ran into a plot hole after they were born. I'm not so sure anymore. I kinda forgot about this fic after awhile but I did remember it. This isn't a flame, I'm just pointing out things that I thought could use some help.
Diminia chapter 23 . 3/18/2007
Wow good story! Update!

P.S can next chapter have the tallest finaly ariving to zim's house to find out that zim and zia are chasing there childeren around the base?