Reviews for Call Me Fearless
Zory chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Pobresita Iris y Artemisa _
Pero muy linda la historia.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Tis was pretty cute. The only reason I like Spitfire is because they remind me of Iris and Barry.
sisterskeeper chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I live this story and every time I read it it make me wish that everyone could find some one to love like Iris and Artemis love Barry and Wally respectively. A girl can wish can't she. Also I love the Artemis and Iris bonding we need more story's about them hanging out together. Maybe you could write a story where they can just hang out with out the boys being in trouble. Thanks for writing this.
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awww! So sweet!
(and pasta-y)
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is a really great look at the way someone like Iris would deal with her husband's antics. Great read.
Reya Levith chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
First off: this piece is the best ever companion fanfiction piece to 'Bloodlines'. It fits like a glove.

I love your style and voice; it's matter-of-fact enough not to be all about your opinion shining through the words, but it's got enough humanity to make you feel connected.

The Flash Family is like, on par with the Bat Family for me, and you can't get higher than that. I love the way you balance the two female characters as strong, tough girls, but still able to feel vulnerable and scared for their significant others like only humans can.

Also, 'Well, you ARE my world, so yes, it actually does' is so Barry I almost squeaked over it. I never squeak.
IronicVeghead chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
THIS IS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING EVER. OH MY GOSH.
Abbie Brown chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
WAlly! *gives the mother finger* When did you and the guys learn to be so sexist? I 3 it though.
fixati0ns chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is now, and probably always will be, one of my favorite stories. So amazing.
Number1Weirdo chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awesome story! I love Wally and Artemis, and ever since I saw Failsafe where Flash rescues Iris, I've been kinda in love with that couple too, despite them only being in the episode for about 20 seconds. Great job on this fanfiction, I love how Iris was being the heroin of the story by being strong, brave, and helping Artemis. I was like "Awwwww :3" when Barry came in and twirled Iris around. :) Good work!
Irenerb chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Love it
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I love this. I was smiling all throug the end:) You incorporated my favorite pairing and a pairing I've loved since Failsafe (Barry/Iris).
SheWolfQueen chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Aww love Barry and Iris moment. not that many on here sadly. :/ but still love this anyway
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
best sincere yj story ever
chaneldancegrl chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
hkafljdsfjalsj This was so freaking cute! It has some of my favorite couples and the speedsters and Iris and Artemis! This was really cute! A little cheesy, but I still loved it so much and I have like this huge grin right now and I'm probably scaring my family with it.