Reviews for The Impossible Dream
Juggalomalice chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Despite the Don Quixote influences here and there, you have manged to write a very impressive story here. It's a shame I won't be able to finish it today. It's rare to find such a well written work. I feel ashamed that I almost past it by without giving it a glance. I'm glad I didn't now.
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
cool :)
Izura chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
I see what you did there sir.
Tilting WindWindmill Don Quixote References, Don Quixote References everywhere.

The story is great up until now, everything is in order for what I can see (Meaning the characters, Pinkie still breaking the fourth wall and everything.)

Titlting Wind is a very interesting character and the story is told in such a way that it leaves you carving to know what's next.

And I just don't know what to say, hurrah! Great! Keep at it!
Merc the Jerk chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Titanwolf

I do. It's just nine times out of ten, I'll notice something after I already have uploaded the darn thing.
TitanWolf chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
you edit it BEFORE publishing it.
kreite chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
This story is downright incredible!
Datu824 chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Great, awesome story. This is absolutely a fantastic story.
mh-zero-21xx chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Ahhh, chocolate frosted sugar bombs. Calvin could never go a Saturday without it!
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I just read the summary.

And now I just deleted half a hundred word rant about vagueness and the pervasiveness of the pony fanfiction where "something" threatens the status quo of Equestria.

Please, just write a hint of the actual premise of the story, what sets it apart from all the others. So I don't have to scroll through the first few chapters to see what the story is actually about. That's what the summary is supposed to be for.
TitanWolf chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
i knew it! Tilting was trapped for over 1000 years!
Deleth chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
holy heck in a hand basket. UPDATE NAO!

As far as the story goes, awesome so far, the bar of soap scene made me literally laugh out loud. My only complaint is I'm not buying the whole Zecora/big mac thing...just doesn't work for me.

Other than that excellently written so far. Please more soon!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
Well after all of that I'd say I owe you a nice long review. This is an extremely exciting story, what with the mystery mixed with the romance. The first few chapters were a little shaky but you have definitely and visibly improved and now I have a new favorite PonyFic. Also, if you don't mind me asking, have you read On a Cross and Arrow? That Fic has a similar multiverse story. I also have to say that I'm loving the switch of character POVs. Not many people can pull that off as well as you do.

Look at me, drathering on. I'm sure that whole block of text up there was just a confusing mess. I guess I can sum it up best by saying "Please update soon! I'm loving your story so far!"
mechafone chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Great story so far! I love your writing style, and your ideas area great and refreshing. Looking forward to what happens next!
helpfuloyster chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Good chapter
pureangel86 chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
WAIT Rarity writes the Daring Doo books? Wicked, I bet Rainbow Dash was somewhat the inspiration for the tails.