Reviews for ICICLES IN THE NIGHT
musingpadawan chapter 14 . 3/29/2008
Aw :( Poor Frodo! I wish he could be with Marigold... snif
Elwen chapter 14 . 1/25/2003
Don't know how I managed to miss this last chapter. It must have got lost in the press.

I love the ending to this tale. . . the way you lead so neatly into the quest.
Haldir Fancier chapter 14 . 9/21/2002
thats so sweet. poor frodo, mari already spoken for. i like the way you write.
Ancalime8301 chapter 14 . 9/12/2002
What? I haven't reviewed this yet? Shame on me!

Anyway . . . great story! Um, I can't really think of much else to say . . . I liked how you kept up the dark/dismal tone through the whole story-consistency in a story is always a good thing. :)

Good job!
Tangelian Proudfoot chapter 15 . 9/8/2002
Sorry I haven't reviewed this story earlier! This was a true pleasure to read-you have a very unique writing style that is beautiful and complex! I'm so looking forward to reading your next fic, whatever it may be! :-)

Hugs;

Tangelian
Niphrandl chapter 15 . 8/21/2002
Wonderful story! Really enjoyed reading it.
Ariel3 chapter 15 . 8/20/2002
I much prefer the way this ended to the way you started. It seemed to grow over the course of the story and became better with each subsequent chapter. Thank you for an enjoyable read.
Stephanie chapter 14 . 8/2/2002
Oops...well Marigold's in trouble.

It's a good story, please continue.

hmmm though I don't remember a Chloe in the books any where...
LilyBaggins chapter 14 . 8/1/2002
Oh, yay, Ruff, an update to this story! I just love poor hungover Frodo. :) And can't wait to see what Sam has to say, LOL. Such a fun story. Of course, I'm EAGERLY awaiting ANOTHER story update, *cough cough.* :)
easterlily41482 chapter 14 . 8/1/2002
Uh oh, Marigold...busted...hee hee. Glad you updated this story! I've been really enjoying it a lot. And, gosh that bath sounded so good. Looking forward to more!

~ Amelia
shirebound chapter 14 . 8/1/2002
Hah! This should be very interesting indeed. But I think Marigold is feisty enough to handle herself! What a great story.
Elwen chapter 13 . 7/21/2002
Every author brings something of themself to a story.

I am thoroughly enjoying this tale. Please continue.
Mira Westing chapter 13 . 7/19/2002
I really do love this. To be honest, I'm not even sure where I want it to go...I mean, I think Frodo deserves to find happiness (even if just for a moment) before the Quest but I could never, never want a Gamgee lass to hurt...

Is there gonna be sex cause...sex wwould be nice but, not necessary.

Anyway, love this story.
acorngirl chapter 13 . 7/19/2002
I never really pictured Frodo as much of a drinker but despair can do nasty things to a hobbit. You write this moody atmosphere well and I love how you've managed to mirror his present to his past. Wow, and Marigold, what a spunky gal! Don't let the "anti-marysuer" below get you down. Marysue is obviously in the eyes of the beholder. You have something brilliant in the works and if she does follow this through to the end then it will be her loss. Remember, to write what matters to you. If we don't like it, then we can just go and write our own story.:)
shirebound chapter 13 . 7/18/2002
Wow, poor Frodo. Whatever WILL the Gamgees think of all this?