Reviews for Finding A Way To Cheer Up A Cranky Bastard
anlemi chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
now i will read emily&aron and arrangement again and pretend that is what happens next. i now its not 100% coherent but whatever...:)
AlpineHolly chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Nicely done chapter and glad he is staying. I liked how you captured their individual thoughts here ... her so worried about him in the hospital and him making her his priority with no thought to himself, both selfless in their own way.

Nice update ... thanks
HPforever-after chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Great job ! I love how she felt soo guilty for him getting hurt and how he sees her as his first priority
History05 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Glad he's staying. Nice update!
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Love this can't wait for next chapter :D
Angel N Darkness chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
awwww... you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
skinnymini01 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I loved this chapter! I'm glad hotch wasn't seriously injured AND he decided to stay in DC... Well I guess I knew he'd stay buy its nice to see him actually say it. Great job as always!
Netherm1nd chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
The all too well written tension in this story is going to kill me. I can tell. I think I already have 1 foot in the grave. Gah, good work as always.
Pheonix1995 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Great ending glad he decided not to go :)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I loved this chapter, I found it very tense. I'm glad they will eventually get together. I'm not looking forward to all the angst coming up though! Ur writting amazes me how u capture the audience straight away. Well done
Arcadya chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Man I kind of hate you right now.

I mean there was loads of Hotchy-Prentiss goodness here, but nnooooes, don't send him away! Or at least, send Prentiss too in some 'hand-of-god' type thing.

Love your brain.
Pheonix1995 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Glad she got him to talk! :( at Hotch's offer! Cant believe Dave though :( Em should really have a go at him! Feel sorry for Hotch accidently hitting her - Hope he forgives himself! Please Update this soon!
HPforever-after chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Good Job
Angel N Darkness chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
awww... you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
mummacass chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
I wonder if Emily will go hunt Dave down and beat the crap out of him?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »