Reviews for Milk and Three Sugars
cheroine chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This is screaming for continuation. Don't You hear it? ;-)
A very good beginning of an interesting story... :)
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I do wish this one continued.
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Funny one shot! Cute!
SomeoneOnThisWorld chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
this was awesome :D I would like to see him try to win her over again, though, it might be a nice sequel, if you feel like writing it :P but, nonetheless, even this one-sot was amazing!
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I just love the complete arrogance he displays- it's so funny. The part about him being reasonably sure the world was coming to an end was hysterical!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh this is good. Any more chapters?
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
*fangirly shriek* This made me smiley happy - so it was just what I needed today! :)
ayinvui chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is so cute! Giggling like an idiot here. I love the idea of Sherlock trying to win over Molly. Oh the irony in this, I just adore it.
I do hope you consider to make a continuation!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I always enjoy a Molly with a lot of spirit. She should give the jerk a hard time especially after the way he treated her at Christmas. Molly give him your worst. He deserves it. You are probably just too much woman for him to handle. But wouldn't it be fun for her to give him a crash course. I loved the line about the 3 sugars.
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Too cute. I loved it.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
cutre fic- i enjoy your take on sherlock and molly-
Silberias chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I normally don't review stories which have one-line, sentence-paragraphs but this...this made it work and I also know how nice it is to get reviews! :) The way you've got your sentences, sparse, tidy, wonderful. Thank you for renewing a bit of my faith in stories of this style, as well as a shiny piece of Sherlock/Molly which is just adorable.
Alice chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Please update soon! This looks like the beginning of a fantastic fic!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
very very cute, good on molly, perfect answer and glad that sherlock's come to understand himself enough to realize that he does need someone like molly or john

yay for john and mary

adorable story, molly's undoubtedly going to lead him on a bit of a chase before she catches him

again, very cute
osolone chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
love this and good on molly for taking control !