Reviews for Trust Your Senses
chris chapter 35 . 4/1
I am still reading... please update! I'm waiting all the time, I want to know the rest of your story!
RaptorX5 chapter 35 . 3/21
The words I have are lacking! I read this straight through and be still my heart, I just wow. You have a skill with the hurt/comfort on a level that stagers me. This is suck an amazing story, I kept finding myself saying okay one more chapter and then I'll sleep. Nope, character sympathy maybe, I did catch a few hours. All I can really say is how much I enjoyed this, how much I ache and feel for Alec and how much I loved it!
Please Finish!
StryderMel chapter 35 . 2/2
I can't wait for you to continue! :3 Amazing story, really! :D
loulou77 chapter 35 . 11/28/2013
One of my favourite dark angel stories. I check on it regularly. Can't wait for the next chapter
Messica42 chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
this is incredible. i love it, even if i do hate renfro and everything she did to alec this was really well written.
Hanna chapter 35 . 11/23/2013
I love this story! When will you do next chapter? :)
ghnablsi chapter 35 . 11/6/2013
i wanna thank you so much for this great story,but i'm dying here waiting for the update,so please don't keep us waiting much longer.
scifigeek22 chapter 35 . 10/15/2013
Wow what a chapter and by looking at the response you needn't have worried that I am the only one reading this. I know I say this nearly every time but you are the queen of the hurt/comfort fics because you are as good at doing the recovery as you are the hurting. I am also glad that you got Alec to let Max and Bradbury to stay it shows that the horrendous tortures at Renfro's hands hasn't destroyed him. I really, really can't wait for the next chapter. Ooh and by the way I hadn't forgot the last two chapters but my reviews came through as from a guest... oops my bad I must have forgot to sign in, so just to let you know the guest ones were from me sorry hun I made sure this time lol.
Jeanne chapter 35 . 10/8/2013
Still reading and enjoying! Please continue. Still not sure I totally trust Bradbury or Lydecker. Waiting to see where you take us next.
chance32 chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
I've spent the last few days reading this story. Very good! Can't wait to read more!
kikinette11 chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
Another interesting chapter
Can't wait for the next
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
Definitely still reading this fic and wait for the monthly (or nearby monthly updates). So pls do keep going on, want to know what happened !
Lucie.S chapter 35 . 10/4/2013
Cool you updated it! I loved the fact that Alec asked Max to stay with him it shows that he trusts her :) bringing Mia was a really good idea I didn't even think of her! I hope the next chapter will come sooner! Good work and until next time!
Senorita-DLH chapter 35 . 10/4/2013
I'll keep reading if you keep writing. I love this story.