Reviews for Trust Your Senses
Never a Writer chapter 13 . 8/19
Shouldn't they have avoided all their homes cuz the tracker will show where they've been and white's people will notice that they stayed longer at one place than others so even if they got the tracker out white could still find them?
Never a Writer chapter 7 . 8/19
Ugh hate white
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 8/19
I feel like Alec wouldn't beg even if he was super scared. Yeah he'd try to talk his way out of a situation, but not beg.
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 8/19
Poor Alec! I hope his stay isn't too long
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 8/19
Not looking forward to Alec being hurt he's such a cool character
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 8/19
Still good! Thanks for updating!
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 8/19
For a first attempt this is really good!
Renfro seriously grosses me out sooooooo much. I can only imagine how Alec feels
Awesome awesome roller coaster of a story. I went through so many different emotions and you kept me reading to the end when I was supposed to be sleeping. Alec and Max for the win! Thanks for posting!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Oh! This looks to be a tense, exciting tale- Long time since I've read a Dark Angel story, but I just loved its weird universe and atmosphere - Nice, especially since it's your 1st attempt!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/16/2015
supert
Guest chapter 37 . 4/20/2015
Poor Alec's spunk.
Loved it anyway. Had to read it all in one go, so now it's literally 2AM.
Jen10Jen chapter 37 . 1/7/2015
What a roller coaster that was! So glad Alec got a much deserved happy ending.
Jen10Jen chapter 15 . 1/7/2015
I'm liking this Max, the one who isn't afraid to show some concern for Alec for change, even if it's taken som extreme circumstances for her to show she cares (that's just the way she is).
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
So excited to be starting on another epic (and gleefully glad that it's already complete). Chapter 1 is a great start. Curious to find out what's going on with Alec, who as per usual is stubbornly trying to look strong, and Max, who as per usual looks to be acting first and considering potential consequences later (if at all). So far so good :)