Reviews for Trust Your Senses
Eldertree chapter 37 . 5/28
Loved your story!
ngregory763 chapter 37 . 3/25
This was just fantastic! I couldn't put it down, seriously. This fic reminds me of how disappointed I was to have only 2 seasons of Dark Angel. I am looking forward to reading more of your stuff and am crossing my fingers that I'll find more DA stories. I was so impressed with how you were able to just suck your reader into the situation the character was in! The action sequences were superb and the emotion was truly felt.
Janie Hendricks chapter 1 . 3/12
I love it. The writing is great and if it wasn't four in morning and I wasn't barely keeping my eyes open, I'd be screaming.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 37 . 9/2/2016
Great story. I couldn't help throwing up a little in my mouth every time Renfro showed up. When Alec snapped her neck my acid reflux was cured, he's so helpful. Glad you stuck with the story and finished. Thanks for the great read.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
I've read up to chapter 4 so far and this story is addictive. I enjoy the story line, Alec's visions, hints of his feels for Max, scar face Renfro, Manticor still around, there is do much to like. Plus you write well.
Never a Writer chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Shouldn't they have avoided all their homes cuz the tracker will show where they've been and white's people will notice that they stayed longer at one place than others so even if they got the tracker out white could still find them?
Never a Writer chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
Ugh hate white
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
I feel like Alec wouldn't beg even if he was super scared. Yeah he'd try to talk his way out of a situation, but not beg.
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
Poor Alec! I hope his stay isn't too long
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Not looking forward to Alec being hurt he's such a cool character
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
Still good! Thanks for updating!
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
For a first attempt this is really good!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2016
Renfro seriously grosses me out sooooooo much. I can only imagine how Alec feels
Guest chapter 37 . 5/22/2016
Awesome awesome roller coaster of a story. I went through so many different emotions and you kept me reading to the end when I was supposed to be sleeping. Alec and Max for the win! Thanks for posting!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Oh! This looks to be a tense, exciting tale- Long time since I've read a Dark Angel story, but I just loved its weird universe and atmosphere - Nice, especially since it's your 1st attempt!