Reviews for A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
aw that was sweet. perfection! great job what else can we expect from your expertise. absolutely loved it!
leighann415 chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Oh wow...*melts* Great ending. :) I knew she'd come to realize she loved him, but the way you wrote it was so, so good! :) Your stories just keep getting better & better, and looking forward to more! *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
What? *hugs Niles* again...Wasn't expecting that, but she'll change her mind, I'm sure! And I love Niles taking care of Daphne, as always. *sigh* :)
leighann415 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
*sigh* Can't wait to see what this meeting will be like! I'm sure it'll be ok. :)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Good start! *hugs Niles* about not sleeping though. I'm sure Daphne's feeling the same way!
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Oh, this was so wonderful! I knew you wanted to do something "different," and you HAVE! *Hugs* Yet it's still melt-worthy in its own way! This story was well worth the wait and torture, as I knew it would be! :)
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
*Hugs Niles* Poor guy! But I loved the whole "I care about you" thing (I'm sure you knew that I would! :P) And of course I love Niles wanting to make Daphne feel better. *Sigh*
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Ooh, this is a tease! But it's just as well he went to Frasier's. I doubt he'd have gotten much done anyway! :) I can't wait to read the rest!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I love how this is starting out! :) Of course Niles can't forget what Daphne said, OR the kiss they shared. I can't wait to see what he does next, although I do have a feeling I know! :)