Reviews for Abstruse
kitsuneluvuh chapter 12 . 11/12
So. You have a serious problem with tenses; the story switches from past to present tense constantly, sometimes in the middle of a sentence. It's a bit jarring. Also, there are instances where you've skipped a word, and many misspelled words.

All that being said, I really enjoyed the story. I think the characterization is fantastic, the plot is interesting, and the way you write the confusion, pain, and disorientation of a normal girl getting caught up in the antics and battles of the super-powered is very well done. Do you intend to continue this story anytime soon? I hope so.
Whyndancer chapter 10 . 6/4
He pulled a Xellos! Oh my effing Yes! That made me so happy.
yamiduke13 chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
This hasn't been updated in so long and it incredibly depresses me because it is awesome, as in seriously fantastic. I want there to be more of this, lots more, never ending amounts of more. You have done a beautiful job with this. I love the interaction between the two of them.
Vi-Violence chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Is this mild AU in respect to movie timelines?
bluedancingkittykat chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
NO. Why have you stopped there?!
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
NOOOOOOO! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG! I know it's practically useless to ask, but is there even the slightest of possibilities that you'll continue this? It's really good, and there aren't more chapters. :\
IV25 chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Hey, this story is great! Pleeeeaase continue! :)
MorgauseNokami chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
The switches in tense make me dizzy sometimes and it makes this story more confusing than it needs to be, i think. Still, it's rather compelling, curious to read more! Continue, plz? Thoroughly enjoying darcy's banter with headloki and vicious real loki.
NoVacancyMind chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Dang but I miss this fic. REALLLLLY miss it :'(
TrianaStyx chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Nvm! My friend just pointed out that I totally skipped a whole section of the chapter! My bad. So sorry!
TrianaStyx chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Um, first I want to say that I have really enjoyed reading your story & I am definitely looking forward to continuing. But...I really think its not ok that Darcy apologizes for her behavior & Jane gets to have this seemingly high ground. No matter how Darcy behaved - hitting someone is not ok. I felt there should have been some kind of awknowledgement of that. Darcy just seems to keep accepting people's violence towards her & while I really like your story & characters (very nice job with the identities of Loki voice & Loki) maybe pay a little more attention to what that might be saying? Anyway, :)
Artificial Life Creator chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Darcy's gotta have some of Gaga's songs stuck in her head, right?
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Is it bad that I wish I had Loki's voice in my head? :) I loved the concept of this entire story so far. Please update soon!
DammitJim chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Great fic! Can't wait to read more!
Slytherson chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
i've be defeated by another cliff hanger leaving me hanging! :( whats going to happen next?