Reviews for Nowhere Left to Run
HPForever24 chapter 4 . 5/30
Very well done! I loved the writing and the storyline!
Tilty.bbb chapter 4 . 4/9
This was a fantastic read well done
VMfangirl chapter 4 . 2/12
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. You are a talented storyteller. I so appreciated that Draco remained the self interested and sarcastic character that we all know and love. This story was only four chapters but contained all the plot twists necessary to keep the reader interested. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the fanfiction community. I am in awe of your ability with the written word.
FriendofTrees chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
This was very fun. I really enjoyed it. I loved that she got pregnant in the end! Thank you!
DracoShagMe chapter 4 . 11/20/2017
OH MY GOD. I LOVE THIS HOLY SHT. GREAT FANFICTION. I LOVE THO ID LOVE TO SEE MORE OF HERMIONE'S PREGNANCY WITH THEIR SECOND CHILD. I HOPE IT'S A BOY
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2017
OMG what an amazing ride! I had to hide a few times and worried how things were going to turn out but overall this was well written and well done. Of course if I'd read the reviews before reading the story I might have missed out on such a great story-cowards flame "shame on you" like that.
anyhoo. I think you've done an amazing job and I wish you had some other dramione multi stories. *here's hoping for more*
Have a great day!
Merpmaid chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
I'd like to start by saying that you write quite well. That being said, if you ever check the comments here again considering I am years late, the characters are so out of character it hurts. For starters as already stated by some others Hermione would never have raised her child and allowed her to become so vain and arrogant not to mention snobby (let the servants do menial task esque). I had to stop reading during the first chapter. There is no way that Harry would disrespect Hermione by telling HER daughter who her father was against her wishes. Hermione would never associate herself with a parent that would undermine her as a parent so blatantly. Especially considering the child was not even ten yet. She is six. Harry went behind her back and undermined her parenting while being a father himself and decided to tell her six year old child who her father was. With Ginny making comments like that. No mother in her right mind would allow that to happen much less Hermione. Shame on you. On seeing Draco and bring betrayed like that she should have left then and there.
Improper Use of Magic chapter 4 . 8/1/2017
Amazing story. You built the anticipation well and led into the 6yrs later fluently. I love the fact that this wasn't just another 'Draco didn't know' story and it's epic without going overboard. You've done an amazing job of bringing these characters to life and I love that their daughter wasn't just some clone of either of her parents-it's not realistic that it always happens. I would know lol.

Overall an amazing effort and I'm going to go read all your other dramione now too. Ignore that flamer. You write like you want to write. From where I'm standing, you've done an amazing job. Well done.
shadowfax00 chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
While this was a well written story with a decent plot and conclusion, there were certain things that I thought we uncharacteristic. The shallowness of some moments really got to me. For eg, Emilie being a snobby person who talked about letting the 'servants' do the menial tasks. I feel like Hermione as a parent would have ensured that her child respected all kinds of jobs and ensured dignity of labour. Another thing I didn't appreciate was Hermione's 'dream' of marriage when she was a little girl. Let's be serious, her parents wouldn't have brought her up with those ideas and considering how she'd spent most of her childhood among books, she couldnt have given a damn about marriage as a kid. And the story focuses too much on Hermione ensuring Draco could sire a male child. As if he was 'missing' something by not having a son. And lo behold he can have children again because god forbid he can't have a male heir. Ugh. That was nauseating. I would have personally preferred him fighting archaic and sexist laws to ensure his daughter could be more than just a thing to spoil and cuddle. But we can't have it all can we?
MotekElm chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
the 'Dramione 1 night stand pregnancy which Draco finds out about years later' is a trope, but I really like how this one was done. No OOC stuff. Romantic.
Fritemon Oracle Princess chapter 4 . 6/21/2017
Loved the story!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Really? I've never found Ginny particularly interesting as a character, not enough to be with Harry at least.

I actively dislike Emilie xD But as the daughter of Draco Malfoy, I shouldn't be surprised maybe. Lucius and Narcissa will love her at least?
percabethbooklion chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
dramione is so sensational
CJ chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Hermione and Draco's daughter seems like a ten or eleven year-old than an six year old.
Makaco chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
wish there was more to it