Reviews for Nowhere Left to Run
Merpmaid chapter 1 . 9/2
I'd like to start by saying that you write quite well. That being said, if you ever check the comments here again considering I am years late, the characters are so out of character it hurts. For starters as already stated by some others Hermione would never have raised her child and allowed her to become so vain and arrogant not to mention snobby (let the servants do menial task esque). I had to stop reading during the first chapter. There is no way that Harry would disrespect Hermione by telling HER daughter who her father was against her wishes. Hermione would never associate herself with a parent that would undermine her as a parent so blatantly. Especially considering the child was not even ten yet. She is six. Harry went behind her back and undermined her parenting while being a father himself and decided to tell her six year old child who her father was. With Ginny making comments like that. No mother in her right mind would allow that to happen much less Hermione. Shame on you. On seeing Draco and bring betrayed like that she should have left then and there.
Improper Use of Magic chapter 4 . 8/1
Amazing story. You built the anticipation well and led into the 6yrs later fluently. I love the fact that this wasn't just another 'Draco didn't know' story and it's epic without going overboard. You've done an amazing job of bringing these characters to life and I love that their daughter wasn't just some clone of either of her parents-it's not realistic that it always happens. I would know lol.

Overall an amazing effort and I'm going to go read all your other dramione now too. Ignore that flamer. You write like you want to write. From where I'm standing, you've done an amazing job. Well done.
shadowfax00 chapter 4 . 7/21
While this was a well written story with a decent plot and conclusion, there were certain things that I thought we uncharacteristic. The shallowness of some moments really got to me. For eg, Emilie being a snobby person who talked about letting the 'servants' do the menial tasks. I feel like Hermione as a parent would have ensured that her child respected all kinds of jobs and ensured dignity of labour. Another thing I didn't appreciate was Hermione's 'dream' of marriage when she was a little girl. Let's be serious, her parents wouldn't have brought her up with those ideas and considering how she'd spent most of her childhood among books, she couldnt have given a damn about marriage as a kid. And the story focuses too much on Hermione ensuring Draco could sire a male child. As if he was 'missing' something by not having a son. And lo behold he can have children again because god forbid he can't have a male heir. Ugh. That was nauseating. I would have personally preferred him fighting archaic and sexist laws to ensure his daughter could be more than just a thing to spoil and cuddle. But we can't have it all can we?
MotekElm chapter 4 . 7/6
the 'Dramione 1 night stand pregnancy which Draco finds out about years later' is a trope, but I really like how this one was done. No OOC stuff. Romantic.
Fritemon Oracle Princess chapter 4 . 6/21
Loved the story!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 4/16
Really? I've never found Ginny particularly interesting as a character, not enough to be with Harry at least.

I actively dislike Emilie xD But as the daughter of Draco Malfoy, I shouldn't be surprised maybe. Lucius and Narcissa will love her at least?
percabethbooklion chapter 1 . 2/22
dramione is so sensational
CJ chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Hermione and Draco's daughter seems like a ten or eleven year-old than an six year old.
Makaco chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
wish there was more to it
CasaCan chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
I really loved it but I do wish you would have covered Scorpius more. From how attatched Draco was to him you would think there would be some sort of attempt to reach out and see what happened to him or try and get him in a better home. It was a cute ending but poor little Scorpius got swept under the rug.
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
that last sentence xD I really enjoyed this :) nice job!
AmeliaaXavier chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
woah! I love love this story & now it's in my top fav list! great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
Spoilers for those who haven't read! I feel for poor Scorpius. I wish that Draco and Hermione could have adopted him or that he could have been placed in Daphne's care since the Greengrass fortune was frozen. Also the poor little kid is now stuck with horrible people. Astoria is obviously an unfit mother and a poisoner, Marcus is in Azkaban and his grandparents are pureblood bigots. He lost the only father he recognises as his father in his young mind too- I wish Draco had tried more to remain in his life.
dorklover chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
I liked it! There were some things that seemed a bit off but not overly distracting.
I know this is a much older story but I just found it so please don't take offense. Some of your french is off. Again not overly distracting.
I personally wish there had been more interactions with Émilie but I liked your story a lot!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
I don't think Victoire would have an accent like her mother. Typically children who grow up bilingual don't have a strong accent. Also, I might be totally wrong and this might be a fanon thing, but I always assumed Draco knew French? Since his name in French can be translated as "bad faith" from "mal foi."

But interesting story you have. Thank you for writing!