Reviews for Selfish
this was the best !
RosellaGrover chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
wew o-o
J.nds chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
Currently digging your ff *-* loving this so bad and its only the start! I'm so intrigued by the reasons behind the first chapter scene!
leerin chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
hey idiot,
you made me cry with your story...
i loved it may be that's why i cried...
Rosalinne chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Hey there! This whole story was really fantastic. And I've enjoyed it very much,thanks to your extra ordinary writing skill. I thought I'd leave a review after each chapter but since I'm in a hurry I can't do so. But I promise whenever I get time I'm gonna review it,okay? And really the little thing about tora, it was really good. I loved his character here. And the ending too. And this fic kinda remind me that not always our lives turn out as fairy-tales ,neh? But in the end we find happiness in the simplest of things. Hehe this kinda became like philosophy. But thanks a lot New guinee-san. Do your best, kay? Fighting!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
DO NOT ever delete this story. It's too good! Everytime I feel emotional, I will just read this and burst into tears.
Micbah0521 chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
All the chapters are so short!
Micbah0521 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
This is super good writing. Wow. Such wonderful use of metaphors! I love it!
Uta chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Damn this is really good! Please continue to write these type of stories with tora and misaki
An Elegant Chaos chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
*Gives New Guinee a standing ovation*
An Elegant Chaos chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Oh, this is simply gorgeous writing. I love the correlation with the Phantom of the Opera
An Elegant Chaos chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Ooh, two Phantoms... I'm just so emotionally invested in this story *coughfandomcough*
An Elegant Chaos chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Good Lord this is so intriguing and I'm only on the first chapter... I can't wait!
zeni chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
I love it! totally...! cant wait to see what happens next.. i still like total though o_o
MisuiForever chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
Damn, dude. You made me cry. Chapter 15, airport scene. Gosh.. I did not expect i would cry so much.