Reviews for On the 3rd day God made Dean Winchester
Leighna07 chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
This is a great story! :)
dustypeach86 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Love it!
Shazza chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I really loved this story. What a wonderful idea for Sam, and you, to get Dean to begin to reboot after hell. Finally some appreciation for all the crap the boys put up with. On another note as I have read some of the reviews on your other work I realize that you have ha d some issues on the home front. I hope that that has changed and you have moved on to better times. If not a quick prayer for your family. I was wondering, and as I see you as a Dean expert, do you think Dean is the same age as Jensen now, from the year he spent with Lisa and Ben, or is he a yer older because of the additional time in Purgatory. Ah the big life question this show provides! Cheers. Oh and please Dean and his ghost pal Pauline, what is the final outcome of that great story? When you have time,
ryder21 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved the boys just being the boys - with Bobby of course. The pink handcuffs were priceless, Sam should know better by now than to try to get one over on Dean. SAm did a good job on the letters, it would be nice if Dean actually started to realize his worth.
kissacazador chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Oh no, this story is already over? But, I want more! *pouts*

Well at least you're updating "Fights, Failures and Flagstaff", right?
kissacazador chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
I hope you're happy because you made me cry with those sappy letters! They were so beautifully written but my favorite was Sammy's...awww :D

The pink handcuff's were a brilliant touch that back fired on poor Sam ;)
kissacazador chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Awesome job with the Dean/Bobby conversation and adding the bunnies was a plus :P
kissacazador chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Sam was hilarious and i was LMAO! Poor clueless Dean but Sam would've never grabbed the mail like that if it wasn't important, right?
kissacazador chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS! I am sooooo sorry for not reading this sooner but my real life got extremely busy ever since I got back from vacation...I went to see our guys at the Supernatural LA CON!

Anyways, I kinda do feel sorry for Dean in this chapter though ;)
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
This was a great story! The effort that Sam put into Dean's birthday gift was so like him, and so very thoughtful. It was a great way for Sam to tell Dean how much he means, without having to say the words himself. It was a wonderful idea! I'm sure Dean will remember what those people said for a long time to come.

I love the way this ended! Dean leaving Sam to awaken, locked in the pink handcuffs was just too rich! lol

Thanks for the story! :)
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
lol! loved it! :D
ephiny63 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Hey Mary

Well done I totally loved this story, you had me crying to laughing out loud! hehehe well done and I'm glad you did the test with ch 6 coz it brought up the last two chapters without worry!

Well done again and am looking forward to your next story.

hugs Shelley
moira4eku chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
I'm more and more curious as to what Sam has planned and what Dean is going to discover. Loved the talk with Bobby and Dean. I could easily picture the scene with Sam and Dean in the car. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Hmmmm...very curious as to what Sammy is up to. Loved how Dean rattled him! It's nice to read a season 4 story without all the angst! Just brothers being brothers. Look forward to reading the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Poor, poor Dean. He should know, if you play you are going have to pay! And it sure sounds like he did. Looking forward to more (I'm really looking forward to Fights, Failures and Flagstaff!).