Reviews for Trenches
Saki-parle chapter 1 . 8/25
That's a really nice story! I really like this Draco, who looks more mature and more in peace with himself.
And the relation they have together is not too much. They are "friends" before becoming lovers and that's great! A lot of fanfictions just skip this part and go with the hate-love relation that I don't find realistic.
(sorry for my broken English ')
MisaoKitsune chapter 1 . 6/29
Perfect. Just perfect.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/11
Awwww
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was so sweet!
Doni chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Love the feel of this one.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Fascinating story. Love it!
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
That was sooo nice! Thank you for that
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
awww...oddly enough very sweet ;)
c chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
N'awww :3
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Great story! :)
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Completely and utterly fantastic. As always. Yeah you wrote this like two years ago. I may be a teensy bit in love with your fics. You need to like write professionally or something and you need to do it now. Like, just wow.

This was too sweet for words. For starters, loved the whole cigarette thing going on throughout this. I mean I'm not a fan of smoking but I just thought it was so symbolic and incorporated into the story in such an adorable way.

Ps. "Oh I don't know. Is a fuck-ton metric or imperial?" Actually going to be laughing for the next hour or so from this. So there's that.

And that ending. Ah stop.. Heart melting. Thanks for this lovely fic.!
Coolblue67 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
A cool Harry & Draco making for a rather cool fic - pardoning the pun. Thanks for this.
Aureleis chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Cute and creative. Nice.
Emeline chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awww, that was very cute )
trance chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I loved this! This was really well written, and there is something nice and subtle about the way you described the whole thing.